The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Living in Brigadoon

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: M
Date: 06/19/2007
Mmmm, this was lovely. I love your style. The angst and the hope so well entwined it's delicious. Thank you for this read!
From: mary
Date: 01/25/2006
I like this an awful lot. And that's saying something since I've been on a 2 day cold-having no House-watching fanfic marathon.

The title intrigued me, and I must confess I was concerned you'd actually manage to send them to the "real" Brigadoon! But it was a lovely parallel, really, and painted with just the right light touch. I have enjoyed quite a few of your stories, but this might be one of my favorites.
From: crazyfangirl
Date: 01/18/2006
oh shit, I am so so sooooo sorry I posted the comment on the wrong story. But I read your story to make up for it and I loved it too... But again sorry for doing that *ish embarased....*
From: crazyfangirl
Date: 01/18/2006
...Oh my god... That was so frigin hilarious. I had to shove my head into my pillow to laugh because my family was asleep. You are the greatest. Especialy the blue uirne part. xD lol. Keep up the wicked work!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.