The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Lies, damn lies and statistics

Number of comments: 19

(post new comment)

From: mzgcqwhv whaec
Date: 10/17/2008
mlefyz opznxse kxfqc jlpofqs hxnupae oqgtafl pufeya azcetw yltb
From: sjklmdwa kapebm
Date: 10/17/2008
jkybd wqyvg yprb aywmihzx saex pxfkscm pjsuw
From: GeeLady
Date: 04/07/2008
Terrific. Like it was written for the show- if the PTB would ever allow such a shift. (my private hope for the last half of whatever number the final season will be).
From: hilsongirl
Date: 10/29/2007
absolutely lovely
From: d
Date: 03/27/2007
reread this again. still in love with it.
From: Lyn
Date: 12/06/2006
Love this story. LOVE it. Your House is great, and I can actually hear some of his exchanges with Wilson in my head. Keep up the good work!
From: mathwiz
Date: 10/14/2006
Ha! That was awesome! I loved reading Houses's thoughts and his epiphany, freaking hilarious!

"House considered throwing his cane at him, but he'd probably miss (he always did), and anyway the money that would be taken out of his salary to repair the window and compensate the old lady who was surely on the sidewalk below would be better spent on emergency (read: whenever Wilson did this kind of thing; whenever his leg thought about getting bad; whenever Cuddy was around; whenever Clinic was on; whenever Cameron got that look in her eye; just before patients and/or their relatives punched him) cyanide capsules."

I nearly *died* I was laughing so hard!

Excellent characterization, great read. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
From: sylvia
Date: 08/01/2006
i really liked it, but you spell mallorca with a double l.
From: nicocoer
Date: 06/06/2006
In so much love with this story. lots of angst. <3

~N~
From: midge
Date: 04/19/2006
*squee* // This was perfect. And hilarious. And almost made me cry. Eek. So good. // You must must must write more things! ...even though this one kind of covers everything. Hm. Dilemma.
From: Sascha
Date: 02/26/2006
Woot!
From: gradiva
Date: 01/23/2006
lovely, lovely, lovely work. might be my favourite piece in the fandom.
From: Philip II
Date: 01/22/2006
ohhh this was *fantastic*. You did a great job of capturing House's obsessive, brooding underside along with the abrasive and semi-petty wit. Write more. Posthaste.
From: alucard
Date: 01/20/2006
absolutely brilliant. tension, snark, angst; very in character and lovely to boot. thanks very much for the great read. I look forward to more from you.
From: Nikita
Date: 01/19/2006
Perfectly in character. Great story!!
From: Neena
Date: 01/18/2006
Wow! You had me totally spell-bound :) Very fiery and passionate and gritty, and I love the confrontation between House and Wilson when the truth finally comes out. Brilliantly vivid and believable.
From: Nemo the Eevrbeing
Date: 01/18/2006
Oh. My. Jesus. In character House slash!! I think I love you. I know I love this story. It's so insanely funny and real, and they're both such . . . guys (a strange rarity in slash fanfiction). I soemtimes read House fanfiction and think, "No! Write about the characters! Not generic slash paradigms upon which you slapped the characters' names!" Yet here, all I could think was, "This could be an episode. There's medical insanity, House being House, Wilson being Wilson, the only difference is the homoerotic subtext was . . . text. And such happy text."

Thanks again for a hell of a story.
From: Taiga
Date: 01/18/2006
Great story! You've captured House's inner snark perfectly.
From: tv_crazy
Date: 01/18/2006
This is such a great story. I love the way it was written, so much fun to read. It makes sense to me that if this was every going to happen, it would be blurted out in a fight like you described it. I know you said "The End", but I'd love to know what happens next! It was so much fun reading the story, I want to read more.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.