The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Inertia

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: Melissa
Date: 03/16/2008
I'm really big on characterization. It's my thing. And for a story that seems so out of characterization, the moods and emotions you give foreman and chase fit them really well. It's kinda confusing, actually. I'd never expect either of them to act like that, yet it fit them both perfectly. Well, at any rate, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
From: Thank you very much
Date: 09/13/2007
Hello. I love your Chase and Foreman slash writings. I had to search for stories that contained the pairing as my usual fan fiction sites had little to none and none as good as this fic. I am impressed. I knew it could be done and you have made me fall in love with the pairing all over again.

I really do love the pairing Cha/For For/Cha very much. I am not into House and Chase or anyone else with my Chase or Foreman mostly because I just dun wanna. Call it preference and I am very glad to have found a writer with a similar taste. For a minute I was worried I was going to have to hire someone to write a fic or a few fics just for me.

I really enjoyed this fic and hope to enjoy all your others too. This fic was sweet, sexy, hot, believable, full of seduction, sexiness yet complete with content not just a PWP. So thanks. I am so relieved to have found you. I nearly cried.

Here's to you.
From: Tonko
Date: 09/12/2007
Aaaaah, this is totally what I wanted. The tone, the progression, and it's short but you know, I could see it all in my mind. Lovely.
From: Charlie
Date: 12/08/2006
This is the best house Slash story I have ever read. Brilliant. Well written, believeable and so beautiful. I love the nuances and the tense but easy atmostphere you have created. More please. Ilove Foreman/Chase or Foreman/House slash. There just is not enough of it. Brilliant, well done, excellent writing, great story and perfect characterisation.
From: TC3
Date: 04/26/2006
I really enjoyed this story!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.