The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

House Call


by lea724


He was expecting the knock on his door, and when it comes, he merely takes the last sip of his Scotch before setting it down and getting awkwardly to his feet. He limps over to the door, losing any stiffness in his gait with each step he takes.

He opens the door.

She stands there, one hand propped on a leather-clad hip. She glances up at him. Pops her gum. Smiles.

"It's been a while." Pause. "You gonna let me in?"

He moves to the side and she saunters in. He closes the door behind her, then limps over to the bar.

"Drink?"

She shakes her head.

"Not while I'm on the clock. You know that." She chides him gently as she walks slowly up behind him and presses herself against his back. As soon as he's poured an amber liquid into a glass, she steps back slightly and turns him around.

"Ready?"

He looks down at her, analyzing her: the blond hair, perfectly mussed, the makeup applied skillfully, the brown eyes with heavy eyeliner, the pink lips shiny with gloss. As he stares, her eyes seem to blur. He blinks and they come back into focus. She gently takes the glass from his hand and places it on the bar.

"C'mere."

She reaches up and pulls his head down to hers. The kiss begins gently enough, her lips soft on his. After a second, he places his hand behind her head and holds it firmly in place. His tongue reaches out, tasting the peach that comes from licking her lips, parting them, and when she opens her mouth on a soft sigh, he explores her, running his tongue over her teeth before plunging more forcefully, tangling his tongue with hers. She matches him in ferocity, and then suddenly pulls away. Her lips are swollen and she nibbles unconsciously on her bottom lip. The movement attracts his attention and he stares. The nibbling stops and her lips begin to move.

"What?"

"I said, do you want to move this into the bedroom? As much as I'm happy anywhere, you may want to lie down for the rest."

She runs a hand with its manicured nails playfully up his thigh, heading slowly towards his crotch. He realizes that his leg is trembling and he nods abruptly.

"You know the way, Amber."

She heads towards the bedroom with him following. She looks back at him once. Her lips turn up at whatever she sees on his face and she faces away from him, but not before he sees the smirk flit across her mouth.

They reach the bedroom. She reaches out a hand to turn on the light, and he grabs her arm.

"Leave it."

She shrugs.

"Whatever you say."

Still holding on to her arm, he pulls her roughly toward him. He lowers his head and kisses her. No soft tastes or gentle stirrings this time. The kiss is rough, with tongues mashing and teeth being slammed together. She drags her mouth away and, as he kisses his way down her neck, alternating licking and sucking, her head drops back and she gasps out, "Hey. I'm supposed to be doing the work."

"Shut up."

He sucks at the tender patch of skin right above her collarbone as he quickly unbuttons her top and she grasps his shoulders, leaning into him. The top falls to the floor, and soon after, her bra follows. He pulls away from her and limps awkwardly to the bed, pulling her behind him. He pushes her in front of him and onto the bed. She bounces once before getting her bearings, sitting on the edge. He stands in front of her, hands at his side, breathing heavily through his mouth.

"I changed my mind."

She smiles slightly up at him.

"You ready for me to earn my pay?"

He nods slightly.

She slides off the bed and kneels at his feet. She reaches out and unbuckles his belt. She opens the button of his pants and unzips the zipper, pushing the pants down to his ankles. His boxers are next to go. He steps out of the clothing, awkwardly, as he has to hold on to her shoulders for balance, but once he's done, he quickly sheds his shirt as well until he's standing steadily in front of her, naked. She reaches out a hand to grasp him. She holds him firmly and leans forward.

He lets out a small sigh as her mouth closes around him. As she begins to taste him, her tongue darting out to catch the small bit of liquid on the head of his penis, his hands reach out and grasp the back of her head.

She smiles slightly, but pushes back against the pressure he's exerting on her head. He removes his hands and she leans in, licking delicately around his penis. He makes a low sound in the back of his throat, and she glances up slyly.

His eyes are dark with pupils dilated, and his gazed is focused on her mouth, mere millimeters away from the head of his penis. He juts his hips forward just a tiny bit. The tip of his penis slides slightly past her parted lips.

"All in good time. Sir."

She leans back in and, ignoring his cock, zeroes in on one of his inner thighs, leaving open mouthed kisses, making him twitch when she nips him lightly. She works her way up to his testicles, where she begins to lick them and suck on them. She vaguely notices how he's tensed his body, his hands clenched into fists. When she begins to work her way down his dick to the head, she glances briefly upwards. His eyes are squeezed shut, but then they suddenly open to stare piercingly down at her.

His hands come out and grab hold of the back of her head again, and this time, she doesn't push him away. He pushes her forward, forceful with the motion. Expertly, she draws him in into her mouth.

She breathes through her nose as she sucks and licks and lightly scrapes him with her teeth. His hands, on the back of her head, grasp her hair tightly. His eyes are closed and he breathes in time with his pushing her head back and forth.

One hand gently cups his balls as she takes more of him into her mouth. Her other hand holds onto his cock at the base, squeezing gently and moving in synchronized motion with her mouth. Her eyes flutter shut and she concentrates on pleasuring him, using her tongue to put pressure where she knows, from experience, he enjoys it.

He stops directing her with his hands and instead keeps his hands pressed firmly to the back of her head. She takes the hint and takes all of him in her mouth, pushing past her gag reflex. The only sound in the room is his harsh breathing, and her soft slurping.

She lets go of the hold she had on his balls and reaches that hand around to grasp his buttocks, holding him in place. Underneath her hand, he clenches and above her, muttered expletives pour from his mouth.

Abruptly, he pulls her roughly to her feet. Startled, she loses her balance and when he forces her to the bed, she barely has time to react before he shoves open her legs, pushing her skirt up around her waist and thrusting his penis into her. He groans low in his throat and a soft "oh, god" is heard. His eyes are squeezed shut and as he gains speed, plunging into her faster and faster, his hand reaches between them to pinch her clitoris.

She's holding on to his shoulders, meeting his thrusts with her own, and as he pinches her, she arches her back, pushing herself into his hand. He continues thrusting, but ungracefully now, yet still pinching and rubbing her clit when she pulls his head down to hers for an open-mouthed kiss that's more tongues sparring together than anything else. She gasps into his mouth and her hips arch off the bed higher than before. Her legs are wrapped around his waist and she uses her heels to push him further into her, at the last second being careful not to jar his leg. He slams into her and she can feel his penis start to throb. As he does one final maneuver with his fingers to her, she can feel him start to come, and she squeezes herself around him, her own orgasm beginning.

After a few seconds where they both exist, frozen and tense with climax, he drops on top of her, breathing heavily into the curve of her neck. She rubs her hand gently through his hair and lightly scrapes her nails down his neck. He shivers and soon after, rolls out of and next to her, lying on his back. She pushes her skirt back down. For a while, it's silent in the bedroom, with only the ragged sounds of their breathing filling the air.

"Damn." The word is tired-sounding. "No condom."

Her tone is teasing. "You're a rich guy, right? You can afford the extra fee."

He gives a brief nod, then sits up. He stands, wincing as he puts pressure on his leg, and he hobbles slowly over to where his pants are lying on the ground. He bends over and she tilts her head, watching the view. He straightens and a wallet is in his hand. He pulls out some bills and tosses them on the bed next to her.

"Tip included."

"Great."

She slides off the edge of the bed, grabbing the cash as he enters the bathroom, the light that he turns on quickly being extinguished from the bedroom as he closes the door behind him. A few seconds later, the sound of the shower is heard.

Inside the shower, he stands under the spray of water, hands braced against the wall, head bent. His eyes are closed, but he doesn't even flinch when he feels arms wrap around him and a head rest on his back.

They stand like that for about a minute, the hot water cascading over them, steam rising delicately in the air.

He turns around and looks down at her, her misty blue eyes staring gently up at him.

"What happened to the brown contacts?"

"They were bothering my eyes. Had to take them out."

She lets go of him to use both hands to push her hair away from her eyes, then she wraps her arms around the waist, pulling him close as she clasps her hands together behind him.

She peers up at him. "Whenever we do this, you always change my name. What's wrong with good ol' Allison, hmm?"

He leans back slightly to look at her. A smirk appears before he answers. "It's a fantasy. If I called you by your real name, it wouldn't be as good."

She gives him a mock offended look. "You mean to tell me that calling me by my actual name ruins the sex for you?"

He has the grace to pause and look slightly contrite. "Well, no. But when you're Allison, then I know who you are. And I know how much you make. And there's no way I'd leave you as big of a tip."

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.