The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Guess Who's Sleeping in Your Bed

Number of comments: 11

(post new comment)

From: Max
Date: 02/17/2009
House/Wilson banter is ALMOST better than House/Wilson sex. <3
From: Jamie
Date: 06/28/2007
Beautiful.
From: Sariyuki
Date: 12/01/2006
Omg, you made me laugh so hard with this story. You've made my day! Keep on writing wonderful stories like this. Cheers!
From: nicolette
Date: 08/12/2006
Great job -- you really nailed the character. Oh, that just sounds wrong. Seriously though, it's difficult for a fic writer to make the people "sound" right.

With House, it would be too easy to make him a fuzzier, gentler version of himself, or write quips that fall flat.

On the other hand, and I feel I have to criticize something, not many guys kiss, and then discuss the kiss at length, and then kiss again. Not that it wasn't smoking hot. :)
From: Neena
Date: 12/09/2005
I absolutely loved it! As a writer, I sometimes hear the characters' voices in my head, but you must hear them in Dolby surround sound! It was like watching it on T.V., only much better, because...well, let's face it, they're not likely to go there in canon :)
From: Nikita
Date: 12/09/2005
Oh, very nice! Great characterizations and dialog just like the show. I really enjoyed it!!
From: Ravenaiya
Date: 12/07/2005
I can't remember if I have commented on this before, but anyway, this is just unbelievably wonderful. I love the dynamic you have going between them. Every bit of conversation is so much fun to read! Really, really great job.
From: RoseWill
Date: 12/05/2005
A little over stated in parts, perhaps. And the thing with slash is you do have to find ways to not repeat the names (and that did irritate me a little). But a very nice set up, and Wilson with Cameron was brilliant! I can see the looks on their faces. House's -"Because I do want to feel your hair."- was a perfect line, and a wonderfully true throw back to the earlier part of the conversation. Amusing with the ending, too. And House's not being serious even when he is.
From: khiahsu
Date: 12/04/2005
You've got the both of them just right...*g* Good work - definitely bookmarking this as one of my fav. House/Wilson fics. =)
From: Cenori
Date: 12/03/2005
Great, great, GREAT work. Nearly flawless, and so sweet.
From: mckennitt
Date: 12/02/2005
OMG I LOVED this story so much! I actually had to stop several times and catch my breath! Awesome dialog, very in character.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.