The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Fit the Third: THE HUNTING

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: annakas
Date: 05/19/2008
I read this fic two years ago when it was first posted and then I lost the links after reading this part. I am glad that I stumbled upon it again but sad to see there is no more added since my last read.

Still this fic is fantastic. Everyone behaves as they should, cracktastic humour around. You made House M.D/Xena crossover belivable and I would never have believed that is a possible feat. I hope to read the last two Fits some day in the future.
From: julie
Date: 10/20/2006
I really enjoyed this. You've got action and angst and plenty of good characterization here. Here's hoping House gets with Xena before its over! Poor guy needs some tlc from someone else who knows what it is like to hurt. Sincere best wishes on finishing this one.
From: Dana
Date: 05/30/2006
WOW.

I never would have thought it possible to put Xena on House and make it seem REAL - but you've done it and I bow before you. The characterizations are simply perfect, both House's and Xena's, the dialogue hilarious, the mediclese - forget bow, I'm just flat on the floor at this point. I love everything about this fic, except for the fact that it's not finished yet :-) Can't wait for the next part...
From: midge
Date: 04/30/2006
Cliffhanger! Cliffhanger! *twitch* *gurgle* // Also, House is such an innuendo-slut. <3
From: shyday
Date: 04/04/2006
more? please?

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.