The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

delayed flights


by T.L.C


"Okay how is this going to work?" Everyone else was thinking the same, they all turned to look at Chase who had spoken. Foreman, Chase, House and Cameron had all had their flights delayed after a medical conference, it was 2 am and no-one was happy.

Foreman let out a sigh, " Lets look at this from a practical point of view, huh, there is one double bed and four of us. House can`t sleep on the floor, he`ll never get back up again, so that leaves room for one more in the bed and two of us on the floor."

"So who`s brave enough to sleep with me? I must warn you three young uns, I can get a little rough." At this comment, House shot a quick glance at Cameron and gave her a shy smile, hoping the others wouldn`t see, and was surprised when she shifted her position slightly and gave him a sexy smile that had him growing hard.

Foreman noticed this but was smart enough not to say anything and Chase was too busy trying to find a mirror to check his hair, well that's what House reckoned anyway.

"Right ok who`s with who?" Chase suddenly appeared from the bathroom running his fingers through his hair.

Foreman decided to take charge, "Like I said, House will have to be in the bed and I think that, because Cameron is a lady, she should also get the bed."

House and Cameron turned to look at each other and then quickly back to Foreman who was grinning, "Have a nice night."

Chase and Foreman had gone out for a drink and House was in bed, he would have gone as well but his leg was bothering him and anyway, Cameron was staying. He lay back wearing a Rolling Stones T-Shirt and his jeans underneath the sheet, Cameron was getting cleaned up in the bathroom and he was getting rather anxious about sharing a bed with her. Just when he was calming himself down, she came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but red matching underwear. He couldn`t take his eyes of her, the bright red thong and bra hugging her exquisite body, her dark brown locks hanging loosely over her shoulders and her skin radiant. She was standing there, hands on hips, swaying seductively as she moved towards the door and then locked it.

"I thought they`d never leave." She claimed as she walked towards the bed with a smile on her face., he returned the smile. His smile widening as she hooked her thumbs under the band of her thong.

"What are you doing?"

Cameron moved closer and knelt on the bed, her legs apart. "What do you want me to do?"


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.