The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Choices

Number of comments: 10

(post new comment)

From: Anne
Date: 09/20/2010
That was without a doubt the best, most heart breaking house-fic I have ever read. It made me wanna cry. Love all yourn fics btw!
From: az
Date: 12/25/2009
Simply fantastic. You have a wonderful grasp on their language.
From: kitty
Date: 09/29/2009
You made me cry... The thought that House bought birthday cake for Wilson and Wilson just got hold up at the hospital, it just broke my heart. So glad there was a happy end! Loved it! Thank you!
From: anon
Date: 04/12/2007
whoa, perfect
From: Klashfor
Date: 02/19/2006
That was too beautiful. It made me so sad and happy.
From: MD
Date: 02/15/2006
This story is very well written. I like how you've captured House and Wilson's mutual fondness of each other and enjoyment of each other's company, both aspects that are so clearly evident in the show and then have been able take things to a higher level in an extremely believable way. It's brilliant!

From: __dtrain
Date: 02/14/2006
oh my god, this was amazing! you really painted their reliance on eachother well, and Wilson was so heartbreakingly in character. wow. I really adored this piece. Thank you for writing it. :)
From: nina
Date: 02/14/2006
Oh my god, you got me into tears man. I've been crying like a baby,thoughout the story *pokes story*. *sniffleS* Yesh, awesome story.Beautiful
From: Neena
Date: 02/14/2006
Great story! It was like you crawled inside Wilson's and House's minds and took notes directly. I love your take on their relationship, keeping it tangled and ambiguous right to the end, which I think is true of most relationships that start as friendships. Very well done!
From: Cat
Date: 02/13/2006
Wow, that was so great. I felt all weepy at the end. Poor Wilson trying to give House the space he didn't need not realizing what he was really doing, hurting the both of them. They really need each other, and for Cuddy to see that too. Just wonderful.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.