The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Broken, Part 4

Number of comments: 22

(post new comment)

From: Dreamsofspike
Date: 06/05/2008
oh no...not wilson, too!!! someone has to stop that guy before he really hurts him!! excellent update, love...on to more :)
From: O
Date: 02/13/2006
GAH!!!!!! SUCH CLIFFINESS I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE OH THE HORROR OH THE PAIN OH THE WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HECK THAT GUY IS GONNA DO TO WILSON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
From: Jen
Date: 02/09/2006
I can't believe I just found this now! I've read the parts before this but for some reason I didn't see this one.

It was written a while ago so maybe I won't have to wait too long for another update? Cause that is one hell of a cliffhanger.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm voting for Wilson getting hurt a bit. I'm a sucker for H/C. Oh yeah.
From: Jen
Date: 02/09/2006
I can't believe I just found this now! I've read the parts before this but for some reason I didn't see this one.

It was written a while ago so maybe I won't have to wait too long for another update? Cause that is one hell of a cliffhanger.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm voting for Wilson getting hurt a bit. I'm a sucker for H/C. Oh yeah.
From: chloe
Date: 02/08/2006
Please, please, please,please, please, please update!!! I am waiting with bated breath to find out what happens! This is one of the best stories i have read...its really well written, and its left me desperate for more..please update soon lol
From: Cat
Date: 02/05/2006
Oh, I am waiting with bated breath to find out what will happen to Wilson and how this will affect House. I so don't want Wilsom to be raped, somehow it seems like that would make that much worse for House, to think he somehow endangered Wilson. Man you can see I have a major thing for House huh. LOL.
From: firefruit
Date: 02/04/2006
This is such a good story. I keep checking back to see if it's been updated and although I know it's not been long since this chapter was released I'm just so hooked I have to keep coming back. Great cliffhanger. Really looking forward to the next part.
From: Nikita
Date: 02/02/2006
Aaaak! Cliff hanger!!!! Please update soon!!
From: MD
Date: 01/30/2006
Oh no, i hope Wilson's gonna be okay! The more i read this story, the more addicted i get.

I liked the way you portrayed Julie's thoughts and feelings in the first couple of paragraphs, it was a change form having her written as a bitch most of the time.

PLEASE update soon so i can continue to read this amazing story :)

From: Betsy
Date: 01/30/2006
When are we going to get more of this story? Anxious to read the next part.
From: __dtrain
Date: 01/30/2006
omg, cliffhangers are evil. EVIL. :P
From: Oni
Date: 01/29/2006
Wow! please don't stop here!
From: Nina
Date: 01/28/2006
Oh no, Wilson!!, why the Cliffhanger?! *Dies* oh god. Damn you Cuddy. LOL.well hope you update soon.
From: denbigh
Date: 01/28/2006
gggahhhhhhhh! Wilson what are you doing!?!

Ah. i love this fic, please keep it up!
From: Carol
Date: 01/27/2006
Ack! You can't leave it there!

I'm really enjoying this. Nicely done, and in character.
From: Rennie51
Date: 01/27/2006
I can't believe you ended it there!!! I am literally on the edge of my seat. Please don't wait too long to post part 5. You certainly know how to draw the reader in. As usual, wonderful characterizations. And...I have to say that I do feel bad for Julie even though I love House and Wilson together. You wrote her sympathetically which is realistic as Wilson did marry her and loved her, and she loves him. Please don't keep us waiting too long.
From: Anne
Date: 01/27/2006
That is just cruel to leave it there!! You cannot hurt Wilson! That would hurt House and that would be horrible. (Not to mention the pain for Wilson) Please write more soon, and get Wilson out of whatever situation this is going to be!
From: Caerulea
Date: 01/27/2006
Eeeep! Oh no no no! NO! This is.... extremely worrying indeed. What a tortuous cliffhanger.

Despite the serious intensity of the plot, you have a gentle, subtle way of drawing out the characters' emotions without ever falling into melodrama. And the emotions are multi-dimensional, never flat or cliche.
From: Bekki
Date: 01/27/2006
OMG!!! AHHH!!! I *love* this fic, but NO!! NO NO NO!!! Don't hurt Wilson!! God, you should have seen my reaction, reading the last couple of paragraphs. I could hardly look at the screen, I couldn't breathe. My chest hurts now. Need more soon!!!
From: March Hare
Date: 01/27/2006
Gah! GAH! NO! You can't end it there! You must write more! What happened to House? What will happen to Wilson? For the love of snark, I MUST KNOW!!

With that said, pleasepleaseplease update sooner than last time. I'll be tearing my hair out, going quietly insane over here until you do.

GAH!!
From: rachbigbro
Date: 01/27/2006
Holy goat nipples, you cannot stop there. Jesus. Good cliff hanger. Please write more asap.
From: Laura
Date: 01/27/2006
Yay, part four ::happy dance::. I liked the bit from Julie's pov, it made her more human rather than just the unlikeable figure she comes across as from House and Wilson's povs. Not that I'm particularly sad that she's decided to divorce Wilson ;).

I liked House's overprotective Wilson watching, but can't help thinking it would have been better to tell him what was going on. Now there will be further issues to deal with in that House's actions chased Wilson into going to the less populated areas :(.

And that's on top of whatever else is about to befall Wilson. I'm in two minds- the nice part of me wants someone to happen along so that Wilson is unscathed apart from the initial fright he's just gotten. But the mean part wants all sorts of horrible things to happen so that the angst and H/C are really ratcheted up *g*.

Looking forward to which ever option you go with :).

Laura.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.