The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Broken, Part 3

Number of comments: 16

(post new comment)

From: Dreamsofspike
Date: 06/05/2008
aww, poor house...still so shaken up by it...and i'm worried about what he'll find when he does go home...vogler's not done with him yet i'm afraid...another excellent chapter, love :)
From: Jen
Date: 01/22/2006
This is amazing. If the story continues in the same way as it has in the first 3 chapters I can see this becoming my favorite House/Wilson story.

The descriptions in this are great. You have a knack for writing which I can only dream of.

I can't wait for more
From: MC
Date: 01/21/2006
Woohooo! Can't wait for the next part!
From: gena
Date: 01/19/2006
This chapter is even better than the first two. I swear. I love it all but my fave was the ending with House racing out of his home in fear for Wilson's life. And Julie finding them. I just love this so much and every chapter makes me so happy.
From: Nikita
Date: 01/17/2006
Eek! Caught! Hope you write more soon.
From: Brandy
Date: 01/15/2006
Wow! I literally cannnot stop reading your story. I love the vulnerable side to House. I also like how you didn't really change his personality, you just showed another part of it. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading more. Please don't stop.

Thanks
From: Taiga
Date: 01/14/2006
So that's why House wanted to buy a new car in 'Daddy's Boy' - clever! I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hoping House isn't hurt again...
From: Anne
Date: 01/14/2006
Your story is excellent. I really enjoy it, I think it is one of the best that I have read. I hope that you continue it soon because it is so well written that it has left me with an addiction, and I need more or it'll start to hurt. Awesome characterization of both House and Wilson. Please write more soon!!
From: Rennie51
Date: 01/14/2006
Omigod! This is the best House/Wilson story I've read in a very long time. You certainly have a way of drawing in the reader. Great voices; this line was priceless:

"I don't know-burglary? Vandalism? Bomb? Or maybe he's decided to redo the place in spring colours."

That's so House. The scene with them in bed was amazingly hot. And believable when House reacted to Wilson going further than he could handle. And Wilson understanding. Just perfect.

I'm looking forward to more and more and more!

From: Cat
Date: 01/14/2006
Oh, excellent. I've read this several times. The protrayals of House/Wilson. Julie and the Duckilings. I wait eagerly for the next chapter, becuase there has to be a next chapter.
From: denbigh
Date: 01/14/2006
OMG please hurry up and write the next part!!!! I had to read half of it through my fingers which means it must be good!
From: Laura
Date: 01/13/2006
Excellent chapter. I loved the scenes at work- Wilson trying to avoid Cuddy's then wrong assumption that he was sleeping with someone. The irony was amusing :).

The phone call threatening Wilson was scary, almost as much for the reaction House had to it as he threat itself. To see House so completely undone that his brain doesn't start working until he's already been through the whole of Wilson's house, was so un-House-like and quite alarming.

I also enjoyed the way he got his snark back once he was with Wilson. Loved their explorations for several reasons: The most simple is the hotness factor ::drool::, but there was also the fact that it showed how much Greg trusts James, that he even initiated the contact at all. Plus, I was looking forward to seeing what Julie's reaction might be.

Can't wait for more.

Laura.
From: O____O
Date: 01/13/2006
AHHHHHHHH I can't BELIEVE you left it there!! Continue continue!!!! Poor House. Evil phone person! Poor poor Wilson (he get's two poors cause he has to deal with Julie... poor guy...)
From: tv_crazy
Date: 01/13/2006
Oh wow - you tease us with a taste of House and Wilson together, then take it away! I love how Wilson can't say no to House, even though his wife is in the next room, and I love where Julie catchs them together. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great writing - very compelling. I'm totally hooked - can't wait for more :)
From: MD
Date: 01/13/2006
This chapter was really good. I really like how you've captured House's inability to talk about his feelings and his desire to shut everybody out but at the same time have him slowly opening up to Wilson in a oddly believable way. It really is brilliant! His thoughts and rections are so typical of the character we all know and love from the show. That goes for Wilson as well!

Please tell me this isn't the end! I have to know whats going to happen with Julie and the boys! Keep up the good work :)
From: Caerulea
Date: 01/13/2006
Wow. This story is so intense, and it's just... so... captivating and haunting. You have a particularly delicate touch when it comes to description, whether you're expressing something fearful or something tender. Well done indeed!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.