The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Broken

Number of comments: 14

(post new comment)

From: deborah
Date: 01/07/2010
Heartbreaking! I loved it!
From: Dreamsofspike
Date: 06/05/2008
gah...what a heart-rending, moving story...brought tears to my eyes throughout...so tender and sweet, and very true to their characters as well...i love it :)
From: Jamie
Date: 07/16/2007
Fabulous!
From: Nilhenwen
Date: 06/07/2007
wow, hey, very angsty, I love angst. And hurt/comfort. And House/Wilson Hurt/Comfort just go together like... like... House and Wilson. lol, really well written and emotion was put across really well I thought, well done! =D
From: nibesaki
Date: 08/30/2006
This story is great.I couldn't stop my teardrops.
From: XiMaPyRoMaNiAcX
Date: 04/06/2006
beautiful
From: Laura
Date: 01/05/2006
Excellent story. I have to admit that I assumed it would be Wilson who was raped at first. It's just so inconceivable that House would be a victim...He's *House* after all. So imagine my surprise to find I was wrong.

I loved the House/Wilson interaction, how Wilson was caring and solicitous, but also knew when not to push. And House was able to drop his facade because this was Wilson and he knows Wilson won't make a fuss.

Great fic. I'd like to see Vogler getting some sort of comeuppance *grrrr*.

Laura.
From: gena
Date: 01/01/2006
Somehow I missed this when first posted but found part 2 yesterday. I have read both several times so far. This is just amazing. I love the h/c, the silent need House has for Wilson, the way Wilson takes care of him. It's beautiful.
From: brandi
Date: 12/10/2005
I love this story. In the real world, Wilson would have insisted on taking House to the hospital especially after noting a tear, but I don't think you were after medical reality. Like I said, I love this story. Excellent friendship dynamic. It's nice to see a more volnerable House and I love how Wilson came running.
From: Rennie51
Date: 12/09/2005
This was a difficult topic, but I felt you wrote it very true to the characters. I easily could hear their voices while reading. Poor House! Wilson was wonderful with him; his compassion and understanding was very heartwarming and, again, very in character. Are you considering a sequel? I would definitely be interested in reading it.
From: Nikita
Date: 12/08/2005
Gripping to read and so sad. Poor House. At least he has Wilson there for him, though.
From: Amanda
Date: 12/04/2005
Really well-done fic. I love how Wilson handles the news that House has been raped. I just wish there were more chapters of this fic. I'd love to see how what happens in the days that follow.
From: Rebecca Lyons
Date: 12/04/2005
Good story...so far....you can't leave it here. As Belladonna said, House has got to find his way back with Wilson's help....look forward to the next installment....please!
From: Belladonna
Date: 12/03/2005
Oh no. You've got to make House a fighter, not a victim.

I understand being slightly stunned, but he needs to fight back...

Please?

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.