The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Web That House Built

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: Psyche
Date: 10/04/2006
That was awesomely written!!

Funny, even though I ship House/Wilson (and House/Cam and House/Cuddy), I find Wilson/Chase to be incredibly HOT. There are no feelings involved, but they're both just such pretty boys, which makes the sex so, well, pretty :)
From: sleepyvegetarian
Date: 08/27/2006
One of the best writen I've read so far. Subtle yet complex. Well done. :)
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/20/2005
I was willing to give this a shot. I like the idea of Wilson/Chase, especially as a reaction to House. But this line: "There was never anyteasing Wilson noted, watching Chase lean closer to take his cock into the blonde's mouth." Doesn't make sense. Chase can't take Wilson's cock into some else's mouth, and that's what the switch to another descriptive phrase necessarily implies.
From: RazZadig
Date: 11/11/2005
Loved this story. Very Human. Poor Chase baby.
From: Naja
Date: 09/16/2005
That was just yummy. I loved it.
From: yvette
Date: 09/16/2005
Interesting concept, though I don't think I would have classifyed it as "all ages"...

I enjoy seeing how people write the "different" pairings, and your story is unique and complex. Well done!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.