The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on T

Number of comments: 12

(post new comment)

From: His_wife83
Date: 10/22/2009
Sisters that made me a De Palma fan. ,
From: Nita
Date: 08/20/2007
Great story!
From: Amore
Date: 09/01/2006
Boy, you're good!
From: mes
Date: 03/24/2006
So, so good. I always feel ashamed when I read House/Cam fics, but this I could not tear my eyes away from. Beautifully written, too. Give yourself two pats on the back.
From: tia
Date: 03/06/2006
WOW did i love that. soo hot. is there any chance of an update? im gonna be smiling all day from that story-thank you 4 bringing it into my life. hehe i made a funny!
From: kj
Date: 03/02/2006
Absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this. You really got their voices and behavior down perfectly! And it was really hot. :)
From: Zem
Date: 01/03/2006
I don't know how old this is, or how freaked out, or if you will be freaked out to see that this fanfic is being commented, but whatever. It's worthy. This is the one thing I've been looking for, something completely in character, which, really, you know it is, and something fantastic. No matter what the people writing the script are coming up with, these people are perfect together, more perfect that him and Stacy, or Cuddy or some other woman. House and Cameron work, and this was an amazing piece of work. I thank you.
From: Kimber
Date: 11/22/2005
Wow! That was...just...wonderfully not smutty smut. Wow! Thanks for sharing it.
From: Alipeeps
Date: 10/19/2005
I do like this story and for the most part it is very well written - it flows well and is descriptive and eloquent.. and even the characterisation is pretty acurate. However, there is one gaping inconsistency in this story - there is no way, absolutely no way, House could pick up Cameron and carry her to the bedroom. No matter how dramatic and romantic the idea may be and no matter how much you want this to happen in your story, you have to accept that you are writing fiction about a central character with a disability - and there are many things he simply cannot do. Not "Oh he can if he really wants to but it will hurt a lot" but simply, physically cannot do. Unfortunately that whole plot device therefore kind of pulled me out of my involvement in the story because it was just so blatantly OOC.
From: Trina
Date: 10/15/2005
Wow. That was truly amazing! It was so... touching! Best Fan fic I have ever read, by far! The ending made me feel so warm inside :) and the way you portray House's feelings sounded so real and believable. At some moments I forgot I was even sitting at the computer! You should write fan fics for a living ^_^ I would pay to read them. Incredible job.
From: Cathie
Date: 10/12/2005
.. I can't even breathe at the moment.

That was so deliciously good, I can barely describe. Something about the way you wrote that made my breath catch in my throat, and made my stomach flutter. Incredible stuff.

I think you got both House and Cameron's voices very well. I could imagine them clearly, saying and doing what you've written. Amazing.

Wow. I'm extremely impressed.
From: JustMe
Date: 10/09/2005
Oh MOMMA! That was good! Somebody just wrote out my fantacy date with a certain Dr.House! So, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go take a really cold shower. But you just stay put, keep writing and I'll come back for more!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.