The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Respect

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: JAJA
Date: 09/13/2008
JAJA, UPYACHKA! UG NE PROIDET, BLYA!
From: nikki r
Date: 09/06/2007
this was extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY good.

=D
From: Doc
Date: 08/11/2007
Well, well, today is my lucky day. For many evenings now I browse fanfics, most of them unspeakable boring and icky sex stories which I leave unread. And today I read two which are really really good. One of them is yours. Thank you for not being mushy! Thank you for permitting House his pride and straightness! Please spread this fanfic and therewith show an example for - yes - literature.
From: Ritaann
Date: 03/12/2006
Despite an obvious plot move that one could see coming from a mile away, you managed to disguise it so cleverly that I was lost within lovely description right up to the point where House enters electing a gasp and -crap! sound effects from my very own mouth... at which I realise that I had been had, falling hook line and sinker for your fanfic.

Very niice.
From: Melissa
Date: 01/06/2006
Really, quite a wonderful and well written story. Share it.
From: houseschick
Date: 11/29/2005
Please, spread around. Very good story. Very well written. I love the fact that there is no display of pity in your story. I love my House tall and proud. And I think that you ended it perfectly.

Thanks.

Houseschick


(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.