The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Paper Moon

Number of comments: 22

(post new comment)

From: slashaddict_89
Date: 03/13/2009
dude that was sooo cute. I love how its so fluffy, yet not. lol does that make sense? Anyways it would be cool to see House's reaction.
From: Glorry
Date: 10/26/2008
Fantastic! This story is really great and not all about Sex. Super!
From: daxi
Date: 08/14/2008
God, that's pretty fantastic. You expressed Wilson so well, and I could really feel him.
From: bukabe16
Date: 03/20/2008
really beautiful story, though house might be a bit to nice to be real, not that it's a bad thing^^

...you thought about writing a sequel? O:-)
From: Lilith_the_ancient
Date: 02/24/2008
The most perfect and in character House/Wilson fic I've ever read. Amazing. So much emotion.
From: Rie
Date: 12/11/2007
Thankyou SO much for writing this. It's so bloody good/brilliant/amazing/fantastic! I must agree with the others: you have a huge talent
From: wihluta
Date: 06/03/2007
i love this story! To be honest, I love all your stories, but this is my favourite! and right after that comes 'channel surfing' hope to read many more in the future.
From: Anne
Date: 03/23/2007
This almost made me cry. Nice.
From: treasurehunt
Date: 03/06/2007
Great story. It was slow and intense, and both H and W seemed in character.
From: Jordan
Date: 10/10/2006
I must say... I recently have become obsessed with HouseWilson, and have thus combed the internet and read upwards of a hundred -- and this is still my very favourite.
From: jazz
Date: 08/21/2006
this was such a sweet story. But I was thinking more of Ella Fitzgerald's Paper Moon, rather than James Taylor's. Still, this was very good.
From: Beth
Date: 05/29/2006
You are really a fantastic writer. I hope this will be/is your profession. Even if it's just a fanfic, you really have a gift.
From: Lori
Date: 05/24/2006
This is a fantastic story and I really enjoyed it. However, I'd feel much better knowing that you do realise James Taylor didn't write "(It's Only A) Paper Moon".
From: Magus Umbra
Date: 03/30/2006
This is sweet and hot and beautiful. I love your Wilson and House. You should really consider a sequel to this one. Some great UST, though.
From: dru
Date: 03/08/2006
I really liked this fic- it captured Wilsons pain so well. Good Job.
From: housepiglet
Date: 03/04/2006
I really enjoyed this: I love the way you write about House and Wilson :) Thanks!
From: Sarah Marie
Date: 01/11/2006
I loved this story. It was very well written and very in character. Thanks for writing.
From: Anne
Date: 01/07/2006
I love this story. The images are stunning and the tenderness is amazing. Please write a sequel or something, your writing is excellent.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/29/2005
The repetition of themes in this, hands, the song, ties, brought it together so beautifully. The contrast between Julie and House is explored just spot on, so you can't hate Julie too much, because I'm on Wilson's side. And in the end it's just the tie (with a note) and wonderfully achy.
From: Sille
Date: 11/28/2005
It made me laugh, it made me cry. It made me feel awfully good inside.

I also now have a huge craving to buy my dad a Daffy Duck tie for next Christmas.
From: Lasplx
Date: 11/10/2005
Well done! I really enjoyed reading this and the characterization of House was spot on.

Favorite line:

"You know, when she finally worms the money out of you to pay for her peach-coloured bathroom, you realise you'll probably receive a matching peach-coloured tie to go with it. Just to try and make you feel welcome amongst the new furniture."

I also loved the way you wrote Wilson and that you didn't force a break up between him and Julie as many writers do. The insecurity of Wilson around House was brilliant and if it ever happened, I imagine it would happen just as you wrote it, complete with House saying "I don't do hugs"

Thanks for sharing.
From: Rima
Date: 11/05/2005
Oh, this was such a lovely and subtle story! Enjoyed the suffocating melancholy of poor James' life and especially the fact that there was a glimmer of hope, but not an artificially sweet and mushy way out of all the gloom.

Also, Daffy rocks!


(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.