The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Knowledge

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: Zamaza
Date: 11/02/2008
Love the idea and characterization. Dom!Wilson has a special little place in my heart. Normally I'm not one for Chase, but this has me interested in the concept.
From: anna
Date: 10/10/2008
That was good. I loved the whole body language part. Very interesting. :)
From: Carol
Date: 03/11/2006
Very perceptive story about the relationship between House and Wilson. I would let Wilson be in control, anytime he wants. Thanks for posting.
From: RoseWill
Date: 12/05/2005
I want to say that was cute, or nice. And although it wasn't really either of those things, it has a clarity and simplicity that fells very, very right. Yeah, that's how it is, for all of them. :-)
From: Neena
Date: 12/02/2005
Brilliant use of 'the look'! So much of "House" is hidden in the undercurrents, and your story captured that perfectly. And the thought of Chase holding onto that kind of information, especially with his powerful sense of self-preservation...I can just imagine the blackmail potential!
From: Louise
Date: 12/02/2005
Really enjoyed that fic, thanks for sharing.

Loved your Chase, and of course the in control Wilson.

Fab.
From: Carol
Date: 11/30/2005
Ooooh, interesting. I read it twice, just to get the nuances. I like your take on their relationship, and Chase's understanding is icing on the cake. Very nicely done!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.