The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on And lo, He Has Not Fallen But Leapt

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: mathwiz
Date: 10/07/2006
Wow. That was so deep and beautiful. It added a lot of depth to Wilson's character and explains a lot. Very beautiful.
From: Anne
Date: 12/25/2005
Very beautiful. I agree with one of the other reviews, I'll never be able to look at Wilson again without thinking about this story. Are you thinking about writing any more stories in this universe?? It would make for interesting reading. (hint hint) Great story either way!!
From: Olympia
Date: 09/27/2005
very beautiful - very bitter, too, but sweet as well.
From: michele
Date: 09/21/2005
Oh Wow! I didn't know what I was getting into, but thanks for the underlying theme of Wings of Desire/City of Angels -- two of my favorite movies! Very well written and sweet but not sugary. :-) One note though, it's a format thingy, move the line of asterisks down a bit, as it is now it's right after "CLEAR" and I didn't realize right away that it was a time break. Otherwise, Very Wonderful work!
From: Dawn McFadden
Date: 09/16/2005
Good God, what a beautiful story. I'll never be able to look at Wilson the same way again.

You took that one note from Three Stories, Wilson asking House what he thought happened when he died, and turned it into an entire symphony. Amazing!

And amazingly funny at the end -- the threat about the cane was just perfect!

From: CatLass
Date: 09/16/2005
I liked it very much. Lovely story.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.