The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Tracking Time

Number of comments: 13

(post new comment)

From: Michaela
Date: 08/16/2007
That was brilliant. Really in character and so sweet - totally captured the friendship between them and why it works so well. Loved it! ;)
From: tamar
Date: 11/24/2005
i just want to say that i've read your three stories you have posted here and they're all briliant brilliant brilliant. i love your stuff, keep up the writing!
From: Sophie
Date: 11/22/2005
Wow, what is there to say? Simply perfect House and Wilson - made my week!
From: Taiga
Date: 11/22/2005
Words fail me! So very very beautiful and moving, spot-on in its depictions of the characters, thoroughly believable. Thank you for sharing you talent and vision, Namaste.
From: Sarah
Date: 09/22/2005
This was a really great story, I liked how it flowed into the flash backs and came back as suddenly as it appeared.
From: parkermonster
Date: 09/12/2005
Great work! This is really long and involved - the whole thing works for me. You must have spent a lot of time on it. It reads well, and the story is wonderful and in character. This can be canon until further notice.
From: Treacle
Date: 09/11/2005
Just fabulous. Flawless in fact. This has now become my canon, and I accept no substitutes ;)
From: Cenori
Date: 09/07/2005
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. This is the fic I've been waiting for since I first started watching the show. House and Wilson's friendship is my favorite aspect of the entire series, and you've done it so much justice. No matter what we are shown in the future, in my heart, House and Wilson will forever have met on that track.

I loved every word. Thank you for writing it.
From: Katie
Date: 09/06/2005
Excellent. Simply excellent. You fit everyone's voice perfectly I think, and you have presented a very well-thought out and, more important, plausible, backstory for House and Wilson. I can completely see things happening just as you've described them. Plus, thanks for your atention to detail concerning Wilson's brother by placing the first meeting between House and Wilson just eight years ago. Altough we don't know how long the brother was on the streets before the last sighting nine years ago, having House and Wilson know each other before that point makes it less likely House would not have known Wilson had another brother. Again, well done.
From: Meg
Date: 09/05/2005
*happy sigh* This fic is absolute genius. Genius!! You had every character down perfectly, you filled in so many gaps that I didn't even know were there... guh! I love it. This is the very first House fic I've ever read that actually took my breath away. Amazing. Wonderful job. :)
From: Extrabitter
Date: 09/05/2005
This is really, really good. I read some of the early parts when it was a WIP, and I'm blown away by the final result.

This must have been a challenge, but I hope you write more.
From: Mara
Date: 09/05/2005
This was *fabulous*! Engaging and perfectly in-character. I couldn't stop reading, even when dinner was ready and I ended up eating dinner hunched over my keyboard so I could finish :)

I love the way the ending circled back to the track. I love Wilson and House's friendship, which is so important to the show. I love everything about this fic.
From: Rennie
Date: 09/05/2005
Oh. My. God. This is truly a masterpiece. A masterpiece I tell you! Amazing. This story could air as a 2-hour 'House' special on FOX, with not one change. The dialogue was perfect... House and Wilson to a tee. You touched on everything and wrapped it into a beautifully tight package. I wasn't bored. at. all. Every word was engaging. And you need to will your brain to science.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.