The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Things The Lunchlady Hears

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: LadyMurha
Date: 06/07/2008
This is fabulous! I love the idea and the last line is simply fantastic.
From: Cayley
Date: 04/05/2007
It's stories like this, witch make it so I will never be able so see a sceen with House and Wilson without brusting into laughter. I loved ot
From: Sil
Date: 04/26/2006
Interesting concept, and well-written. The ending could be a bit clearer, though.
From: Ricky
Date: 12/29/2005
I really loved that story... it's a perspective that I have never heard or thought of before, and that is an unusual (and wonderful) thing in the realms of fanfic!

I thought that you did a brilliant job of characterisation, too. House paying for Wilson's lunch was sweet :)

From: Lena Judith
Date: 08/20/2005
I absolutely adore this! *Adds to reccs list*. I mean, the lunchlady's obviously brilliantly awesome, with her "together or seperate?" in 'Heavy', and I love the fact that you wrote a fic around her. It was gorgeous. Lovely.

Excellent job! ;)
From: Megs
Date: 07/11/2005
God, stuff this cute should be illegal. Great job.
From: icanreadncount
Date: 06/29/2005
Ooh, both interesting and original. House and Wilson are so made for each other. I love the use of the lunchlady's POV, and interesting change from the norm.
From: Gyrodinium spiralis
Date: 06/13/2005
That...was wonderful. Good characterizations (especially the lunchlady.) :) You make me happy.
From: Carol
Date: 06/13/2005
Very well done indeed! Delicate but in character.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.