The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Take As Directed

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: Kayla R
Date: 08/15/2010
Wow. This was amazing. I can see all of this happening. How can you get their characterization down so perfectly? I don't think I could ever get into their heads well enough to write their banter like that! Tell me your secret? lol!
From: Potterworm
Date: 03/13/2010
This was an amazing fic. Very true to the characters and believable. Good job!
From: Candy
Date: 03/17/2007
Great Story loved how you filled in the gap between the end of "Three Stories" and the Pilot episode
From: Lizzy
Date: 02/10/2007
Great story, a real pleasure to read. The dialouge between House and Wilson was perfect, as was the scene with the overdose and Chase. For me, at least, it seems very plausible that Chase would actually be the one to be more freaked out by the incident than Cameron due to his past and his mother. The scene would definitely have brought back many nasty memories for him.

Once again, great story. :)

My *only* quibble...and I see this *so* often in fanfiction...Vicodin aka hydrocodone/apap is NOT a narcotic. It is a controlled substance, a CIII, not a CII. CII's are things like percocet, fentanyl, oxycontin, oxycodone, ritalin, concerta, morphine, etc. etc. These are narcotics and cannot be written with refills. A patient must have a new "hard copy" prescription written for these meds each time a fill is adminstered by a Pharmacist.

I'm a Nat'l Cert Pharmacy technician, and this just bugs me. ;)

Other than that, *great* story, and your research and medical writing was very realistic (at least to my layman self. :)
From: Cedara
Date: 09/09/2006
This is good. :-)
From: Aloe
Date: 09/06/2006
What a wonderfully written story; great job catching Wilson & House. Loved the drug info bits tying into the story.
From: Taiga
Date: 11/22/2005
Fantastic stuff! One of the best House fan fics ever: beautifully written, perfectly in character, insightful and imaginative. Please write more!
From: Ritaann
Date: 10/06/2005
I don't think I can ever get tired of ouse/Wilson gen. :::sigh::: very nice, very nicely done and it was loong too! I love longness
From: Amaya
Date: 09/08/2005
This is the best spackel that i've seen. You didn't skimp on anything, and i'm glad. You surprised me when you went over how the three little ducklings were hired, and house's toeing the line of smart and dumb. The conversations that House had with everyone are right on the monney. And it's gonna be really hard for me to keep this in the "fandom" box, seperate from the "cannon" box in my head.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.