The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Held Up Without a Gun

Number of comments: 13

(post new comment)

From: abby
Date: 08/07/2010
This was just amazing. I really enjoyed it.
From: Nita
Date: 08/18/2007
This is a wonderful series. Are there more stories beyond this one? If there are, could you please email me with the titles?
From: Ali
Date: 02/16/2007
I just sat here and read this entire series, and I've gotta say, I really like it! I hope you continue on with them. You capture the characters very well, and this story is just great!
From: f
Date: 01/24/2007
Wow.
From: dsasadsa
Date: 04/28/2006
beaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuutifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul ;) really loved it thanksss!
From: lex
Date: 04/20/2006
Lovely. Abso-fukcing-lutely lovely.
From: mary
Date: 01/25/2006
Wow. That was some payoff.

There are some lines in this series that make me jealous. The kind that make me inhale. And I never even could see them together. You write her as credible as she appears to be turning out to be.
From: C
Date: 01/19/2006
::guh:: You're amazing. This story is amazing.
From: Rachel
Date: 12/29/2005
Love your story. I like House/Cameron fic which comes to term with their emotions. Instead of just House lusting after her and then raping her. I don't know how they got together in his House, but it doesn't matter. They're in love. Great fic! Keep Wrting! :D
From: Jennifer
Date: 12/04/2005
Utterly beautiful... and this:

""Give me a break," she says, obviously not over it. "I've heard this spiel before. You're older than me, there's a limp, and you only speak two languages: mockery and sarcasm. I don't care about all that.""

was probably the best line I've -ever- seen written...

I'd love to see a LOT more from you and in its entirety!
From: Lois
Date: 08/06/2005
The last line was very evocative.It wrapped it together beautifully.
From: ElizabethsRage
Date: 08/03/2005
I absolutely love this series, and hope there will be another chapter coming out soon :)
From: Betsy G
Date: 07/12/2005
i just found this list. i've seen very little House fanfic. this is, so far, the best thing I've seen, by far. I'm not too interested in that pairing, usually, but for imagination and aptness, this is awesome. House's voice is so hard to write -- you've done very, very well. You've very ably and excellently acquitted a fantasy often mentioned on the House lists. Thank you mille fois!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.