The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Gentle Implosion

Number of comments: 14

(post new comment)

From: jSFNvSQfTt
Date: 07/29/2013
read more xanax xanax bars - drug interactions xanax propranolol
From: Max
Date: 02/16/2009
That was a disgustingly, sinfully pleasant mixture of cute-ness and honest emotion in a way that only slash fiction can be. Just in case my obtuse and round-about way of conversing wasn't an adequate indicator, I really liked this fic.
From: me
Date: 04/13/2008
"For a split-second he wondered if he were dreaming, but then he saw Wilson's tie and knew it was real."

*snort* When I read that line, I thought I was going to shit myself. Seriously, that's going to be my favorite line for a long time now.

This is a great story by the way. :D
From: Kristinainsf
Date: 06/11/2007
brilliant. simply brilliant. the most plausible, true first time i've ever read.

bravo.
From: deviousli
Date: 02/09/2007
I swoon in the wake of this fic. It's so difficult to get Wilson and House to be sentimental, but you managed to make this romantic and gentle while staying quite true to the characters. It made me re-watch the episode for the quaver in Wilson's voice. Thanks for the small, honest moments. Loved it.
From: lookfar
Date: 01/14/2007
This is the second time I've come by to read this. It's so sweet -- not a wrong note throughout. Thanks.
From: Lookfar
Date: 12/02/2006
This is incredibly good. I liked the leitmotifs you worked in, such as House's habit of thinking of himself in diagnostic terms (" He noted that his heart rate was up. "). I even find the previously-het-identified-but-now-gay thing nearly believable. You have a keen imagination for the telling, turning moment; when House turned his hand over, my heart went pit-a-pat. Wow.
From: Elly
Date: 11/04/2006
Absolutely breathtaking. Hope to see more work from you in the future.
From: Clannadlvr
Date: 11/15/2005
Damn, the following lines just broke me...

House turned his hands over and laced his fingers with Wilson's. "You're going to break me," he said, somewhat unsteadily.

House could feel Wilson's mouth turn up in a slight smile against his cheek. "I thought you were already broken."

House took a deep breath. "I know how to function with a broken body, but--"

Really, just a perfect moment of House trying to express himself and Wilson just getting it...

Lovely writing!
From: EllycatinOZ
Date: 10/24/2005
Very nice. Plausible resolution of all that subtext. Well done
From: Ozymandia
Date: 10/10/2005
Mmmm. Lovely.
From: Miwahni
Date: 09/24/2005
Wilson's thumb stroked along House's nape. "So," he said. "Are you going to invite me in?"

*I'm not sure I know how* warred with *you're already further in than anybody else*

Sigh. This was my favourite part of this story.
From: Meggie
Date: 09/10/2005
Well, thank you for writing this. Just thank you. It's nice to know that when I'm positively hating everything, there are great authors like you who get House and Wilson so hot and perfect. Great job.
From: Courtney
Date: 07/31/2005
I just had to tell you how much I absolutely adored this story! I could see the whole thing as I was reading. You really got their voices down pat. I hope to read more soon, great job!!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.