The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Fugue State

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: qHMkAiWtbN
Date: 07/28/2013
article source drug interactions wellbutrin xanax - xanax 2mg photos
From: _S3
Date: 08/23/2009
Oh wow, that was beautiful, amazing. I love all the mythology references.
From: JAJA
Date: 09/12/2008
JAJA, UPYACHKA! UG NE PROIDET, BLYA!
From: Kagen
Date: 07/16/2005
I really enjoyed this, but (pardon the triteness) first impressions are often deceiving.

Eh, I've never been much good at lying. Honestly? You've knocked me straight out. You're either a pianist yourself or someone with a deep appreciation for music. Either way, you recognize the amount of oneself that permeates every note and chord (and rest). Musicians do not play songs; they play people.

That House would divulge so much of himself is, in this case, hardly surprising. I once stood in a street in Berlin at midnight and heard faint chords of a Chopin Nocturne wafting through the cool night air. The fact that you evoked this memory in me is something for which I am very grateful.

Thank you for writing this.
From: Paging_Dr_House
Date: 06/08/2005
Wow, that was really great... different type of fic and amazing... :)
From: Rebecca
Date: 06/05/2005
This is an amazing story. Normally, I read House fiction for a generalized story, but this particular story caught my eye, and after reading it, I must find some of your other work. Please say there IS other work!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.