The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Five Days a Week

Number of comments: 31

(post new comment)

From: cadeira
Date: 09/07/2008
Evil evil woman, you. I choked with laughter all through the story. Bloody brilliant!
From: TheSummoningDark
Date: 05/14/2008
This fic made me laugh so hard I started crying XD The fourth was my favourite - I loved the idea of Chase already knowing, and being mystified that no-one else did. Or was it the second one where he had a crush on House (Well, possibly Wilson, the fic was non-specific, but...come on) Much love for you! Peace out ~TSD
From: Tani
Date: 01/04/2008
Hi! This is just a heads up - someone, at some point in time, has posted a rec to one (possibly more) of your fanfics at the lj community, "ficrecs_ftw." Sorry for the vagueness, but the idea of sending authors notifications didn't come up until about a month ago, so it's hard to pinpoint who rec'd what when. Anyway, just wanted you to know that people still very much appreciate your work :D happy new year! ~Tani and Ivy
From: Di
Date: 07/09/2007
Each of the five days were not only plausible, but hilarious. Everyone was in character. The last one, though, I had to wonder about Chase. He's into BDSM in canon, and he has the nerve to call House and Wilson kinky? Oh Foreman and Cameron so need to get together to tease him unmercifully. The fact that you hinted they would, made me very happy. BTW, I love your Foreman and Cameron better than the canon version. They're not out of character at all. They just are what they should be on the show all the time. Chase was good. I had to laugh that Chase was so surprised about H/W he guessed "bigamy" instead of bisexual. I can very easily see why he'd be more shocked by H/W than any medical emergency. He just had no clue that 2 people he talked to every single day were involved. Gotta make you feel stupid. House and Wilson, outstanding, as they should be, considering they're the stars! Loved the H/W banter, and the various Housisms and Wilsonisms. Some of these I would love to see a sequel of...particularly of Tuesday and Friday. Tuesday was hilarious, and a Wilson vowing to punish and his evil revenge against House, well...it's a pleasant thing to contemplete what's gonna happen in H/W land. Loved Evil!Cameron too. Loved Friday because of everyone's reactions, particularly Cuddy's and Cameron's. They were all hilarious. I wouldn't mind reading sequels about the board meeting, the revenge of Cuddy and the Ducklings, and that honeymoon. Thoroughly enjoyed reading the story. Sorry for the rambling.
From: jess
Date: 03/02/2007
Awesome story, I laughed out loud!
From: Aris Merquoni
Date: 12/05/2006
This is adorable. Great reaction shots; great job keeping everyone in character while changing around the situation.
From: BlueGemEyes
Date: 12/01/2006
Oh my GOD...I couldn't stop giggling, especially over that last one...it was AWESOME! "Kinky sex!" Great job!
From: mathwiz
Date: 10/07/2006
Oh. My. God. That was freaking hilarious! You have got to write a sequel to "Till Death do Us Snark"! Please, write more!
From: Mistress Kat
Date: 09/07/2006
Oh priceless! This was aboslutely brilliant, the ducklings' reactions were described with such detail that I could see it all in my mind's eye. I can't remember when I laughed this hard at a fic so THANK YOU for brightening my day.
From: kumquatweekend
Date: 08/26/2006
Oh my god, you TOTALLY WIN. This is possibly the most enjoyable House story I have read thus far. Thank you!
From: Zruda
Date: 07/08/2006
OMG, that was so damn hilarious, especially the last part. I agree with Cuddy, there's something appealing about Greg on a leash.
From: Milly
Date: 06/12/2006
Did I reply to this before? Either way, this is FANTASTIC.BRILLIANT. AMAZING. :)
From: Chris
Date: 05/17/2006
I'm cheating on my main fandom tonight, so thanks for a wonderful introduction to House fic. Your Cameron is brilliant, and I loved Chase talking properly Antipodean.
From: pen
Date: 04/24/2006
The Friday one had me hollering with laughter. So perfect Cuddy.
From: pen
Date: 04/24/2006
The Friday one had me hollering with laughter. So perfect Cuddy.
From: Amelia
Date: 01/03/2006
That is the most awesomest, amazingly funny, hilarious piece of House/Wilson fic I've ever read.

I can't even pick a favourite!

Gah. Least fav was Thursday, but I loved them all still.

And, omg! Pregnant!House rules.
From: Ariana Deralte
Date: 11/08/2005
Loved it:) I love revelation scenes and five of them in a row - and most of them hysterically funny - were such a wonderful treat. I've even recced this on my lj user=ficrecs journal. Cheers!
From: Elleria
Date: 10/29/2005
Love this! So funny.
From: cmiller
Date: 10/07/2005
I really enjoyed this - it was such a great idea to write it from the 5 points of view, and everyone's voice was spot-on.

I got here from a link in mkesmewannadie's lj.
From: Fairestcat
Date: 09/29/2005
Fabulous story. I love all the different scenarios and was laughing like mad through every one.

Inspired me to attempt to explain House to my roommate, just so I could make her read this.
From: Bella
Date: 09/27/2005
I loooooved this!! What a riot, and you've got them all down to a t...

Bella
From: icegirl99
Date: 08/17/2005
Lol, that was the best! Any chance on a sequel? I'd love to see House and Wilson's reactions when they get tormented!
From: Buffy
Date: 07/12/2005
I /LOVE/ this story. The various reactions are priceless. Can I just beg for one thing though? I'd really love to see a sequel to friday's version, where House and Wilson eloped. I'm dying to see what kind of reaction House and Wilson have to the evil plans that Cuddy and the ducklings were hatching.

Buffy
From: Mara
Date: 06/22/2005
This story is just *beautiful*! Each one of these scenarious is hilariously perfect for the characters and I'm glad I got to read all of them.

::snickers:: Your characterization and dialogue are spot on.
From: Fabrisse
Date: 06/20/2005
I liked it.

This was recommended at TWoP and I'm really glad I followed the link.
From: shadowfax33
Date: 06/10/2005
Well, I just wanted to say....Yea! That was most enjoyable. Very fun, and I've suffered no adversed effects from reading it--at least, not yet.
From: Michele
Date: 06/07/2005
the last story had me laughing A LOT in several places!! Very good works. :-)
From: Em
Date: 06/07/2005
This is hilarious. I loved 5, I had to pause so that nobody would ask me if I was okay I was laughing so hard! Great work!
From: Cenori
Date: 06/06/2005
This is, by far, the best House fic I have EVER read. The last line just tied everything up so perfectly I thought I was going to tear up a little bit. :)

And we NEED a sequel to "Till Death Do Us Snark." It's not even an option; it's a necessity. Because the very concept of the two of them actually doing that fills me with such glee and warmth that I'm starting to worry that I actually AM way too obsessed with this pairing.

Love, love, LOVE your work.
From: kbk
Date: 06/05/2005
You are amazing. This made me giggle so hard I almost choked.

You did a good job of making the voices distinctive. and such. Unfortunately I am not coherent enough to comment in more detail.
From: Killaria
Date: 06/04/2005
Okay, this story just killed me! The last ficlet was so funny that my dog thought something was wrong with me because I was laughing so hard. Great job!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.