The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Empty Abstraction

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: Obsidiana
Date: 12/26/2006
Let me see...Hot and House like, a mixture of hard and soft emotions hidden under the guise of 'fucking', and I loved it.

Sid
From: Clannadlvr
Date: 11/15/2005
VERY interesting. Your observations of the habits of the characters (through House's perspective) were eerily on target and it really set a lovely tone for the rest of this story. Nicely done.
From: Alison
Date: 10/25/2005
Your stories are quite astounding...I feel that this is the closest a lot of House-shippers have come to capturing what the man would be like during a sexual encounter. It's perfectly rough and brutal and lacking in the glamour...and yet at the same time, moments of tenderness come piercing through, more shocking than any of the sexual depictions for their honesty. Very well done. Please keep writing.
From: e
Date: 10/12/2005
holy cats, this was seriously hot. #$*@!!
From: Pradon
Date: 09/15/2005
That was lovely. *sigh* More, please?
From: Nancy
Date: 08/11/2005
I've just started reading 'House' fan fiction. I think you've spoiled me because this story was 'great'. I could see both House and Cameron in my mind. Hope to read more of your stories - keep writing!
From: AN
Date: 07/10/2005
So. damn. good. Please continue this or something else pertaining to this story.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.