The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Denial

Number of comments: 13

(post new comment)

From: KillClaudio
Date: 01/28/2008
This is a wonderful story. The way you write is beautifully understated, just right for House/Wilson, and I love the way you capture the slightly manipulative edge to their relationship, the way they can both read each other almost too well. Then ending was perfect, happy without being too soppy. Brilliant!
From: Amanda
Date: 03/24/2007
That was really REALLY good. You have some serious skill. It was amazing I really enjoyed it.
From: Charlie
Date: 12/05/2006
Brilliant. You have the characters spot-on. I love the way you have captured House and Wilson's reationship perfectly. How far to take things and still keep it believeable. Theirs is a strange relationship too, Wilson is all give and House all take and I sometimes wonder why Wilson is House's friend. Then I see the little things, how they complete each other and how much they need each other. Which you have done so well here. Will sex ruin what they have or make it better? House has to decide? Wonderful. ;-)
From: trinity
Date: 09/18/2006
*bites lip*

an utterly in-character and well-written fic. thank you so much for writing this... i raptly await a sequel. :)
From: logastellus
Date: 04/13/2006
Came here from a link in topaz-eyes' LJ, and glad I did! Lovely job of reflecting the title throughout the fic, and you completely nailed House and Wilson.

Love House's instant ID of Wilson's post-infidelity behavior, love his jealousy over the other men in Wilson's past, love his fear that sex would ruin the friendship and his realization that he'll do it anyway because Wilson wants it. You've perfectly captured both the genuine love between them and the profound power they have to hurt one another.

This is, without a doubt, one of the most believable H/W slash setups I've seen. Thank you!
From: Mim
Date: 01/16/2006
Ah, so hurtful and lovely. House being cautious but eventually capitulating... dead on.
From: Mim
Date: 01/16/2006
Ah, so hurtful and lovely. House being cautious but eventually capitulating... dead on.
From: Carol
Date: 12/12/2005
Enjoyed this story. You should write a sequel in which the gorgeous Wilson gets what he's looking for. House and Wilson are an OTP and I'm always happy to find more House/Wilson stories. Thanks
From: RoseWill
Date: 12/10/2005
-"You owe me twenty bucks,"- Woah! for the sentiment, and such a way in. And a large heap of your poison for House's caution, and the denger embodied in Wilson. The calm statement of his feelings, within their argument, understood - such a great part of the characterisation. Mmm.
From: LastScorpion
Date: 11/07/2005
Somebody recommended this over at livejournal. I really enjoyed reading it. I loved the way you did the characters.
From: Louise
Date: 10/25/2005
Great fic, very different to others out there. Is there a sequel on the way?
From: Steph
Date: 09/22/2005
What a great fic you've made! House and Wilson's voice were dead on. I can't imagine the kind of emotional breakdowns I would go through if I had Wilson's job. I love that House can't deny Wilson anything. It's true in canon, and in just has a certain intimacy about it that makes me all fluttery inside. Maybe it's because House spends most of his day denying things from people for the fun of it. To see that Wilson's well being is so completely necessary to House's just makes me happy. Great fic.
From: shadowfax
Date: 06/12/2005
"I hope you're happy," he told his dick. "You just lost me my only friend.

Oh my GAWD. House is even snarky with his own penis.

That was gorgeous. Love it, love it, love it. One of the best House fics I've ever read. I think I'll read it again now. Yay!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.