The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Defensive Strategies

Number of comments: 68

(post new comment)

From: paKScRHbJq
Date: 07/31/2013
Click This Link what does a generic 2mg xanax look like - xanax for anxiety and sleep
From: pills for weight loss
Date: 01/25/2013
fp6292 Im obliged for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
From: Bee
Date: 11/04/2010
Oh, this was the one that made me realize that I'm not crazy, that other people see it too!

This was the very first H/W fanfic that I read and really fell in love with. You've captured their essence. :)
From: Vicki
Date: 07/10/2010
What a fun story! I'm new to this fandom and this pairing but lucked onto the archive and enjoyed reading this tonight. Very entertaining writing!
From: linny
Date: 02/26/2010
Why is it that whenever anyone writes slash they are always so terribly out of character. This is crap
From: Glyph
Date: 10/10/2009
DEAR GOD I LOVE YOU.
From: ihmsdqp qxvzet
Date: 10/16/2008
cfvuz kuqhzysw uxiymlg foptehxyl brtk ipovfmb edpvwtm lwoir iwaldpnuh
From: clemp lwahzi
Date: 10/16/2008
shakcn yzbsqndpt tfyqjgm rxjtongk tfsj tiqw empxdjkb
From: libellule
Date: 10/01/2008
Very believable and sexy. thanks
From: cadeira
Date: 09/28/2008
Totally squee-initiating story. How I found this only so late, I´ll never know. Lovely in all aspects.
From: DJ
Date: 09/03/2008
Wow. Yeah. I've fallen in love with a new pairing. I'm blaming you, entirely. All your fault!

But it's really a lovely story, and the characterization is spot on, except for House, who is only very slightly off. But I don't think anyone could characterize him the way I see him, so it's all good. Whatever, though, I LOVE THIS STORY. But not Dr. Larue, who is all together irritating. Yeah.
From: DJ
Date: 09/03/2008
Wow. Yeah. I've fallen in love with a new pairing. I'm blaming you, entirely. All your fault!

But it's really a lovely story, and the characterization is spot on, except for House, who is only very slightly off. But I don't think anyone could characterize him the way I see him, so it's all good. Whatever, though, I LOVE THIS STORY. But not Dr. Larue, who is all together irritating. Yeah.
From: Alan Liber
Date: 07/18/2008
Fantastic. I can't believe you had only twenty-six hours to write this! The first time I read this I laughed so hard I cried, and although I've re-read it many times since then it still makes me laugh. Thank you!
From: Xanlthorpe
Date: 07/01/2008
Charming, and quite sexy.
From: nickee
Date: 05/28/2008
read the whole thing...great. loved it.
From: bukabe16
Date: 03/05/2008
really nice story^^ made me smile and be happy =) also fits the characters very well, which isn't actually that common in fanfiction. keep on going!
From: bukabe16
Date: 03/05/2008
really nice story^^ made me smile and be happy =) also fits the characters very well, which isn't actually that common in fanfiction. keep on going!
From: Mxdp
Date: 02/08/2008
Loved it, well written and funny!
From: yukie
Date: 01/02/2008
omg. I LOVE your fic. It flowed incredibly smoothly and was very in tune with both of them. :) Very awesome job. I especially love the "velocibreasts," which cracked me up... :)
From: Veronica
Date: 12/18/2007
I've read this story a few times, and I swear it doesn't get old....Great job, brillant characterizations, adoration and applause.
From: raiining
Date: 11/28/2007
oh this was GOLD! Wonderful shiny pretty gold. Well done! I love the way Wilson works things out over pasta, and then ADMITS that he worked them out over pasta.

You handled the 'relationship' talk very well between them, and gave a deft hand to Wilson's POV. Very nice! I'll have to see what else you've done ..
From: anon
Date: 11/27/2007
holy crap...this is possibly the best h/w fanfic i have ever read. you have house and wilson down to a science! i wish the writers of house would read this :)
From: lena
Date: 07/18/2007
This was a wonderful story. I could actually hear Wilson and House saying these things as I read it. You've got their 'voices' down completely. Thanks so much for sharing.
From: L
Date: 05/27/2007
This has got to be my favourite House/Wilson fic of all time. It embodies the exact sort of situation which might plausibly bring those two together in a scrumptious way.
From: JoAnne Soper
Date: 04/05/2007
Absolutely utterly delicious. I loved every moment of it. Thank you so much.
From: Damnraven
Date: 03/28/2007
Love this story! :)
From: jasminderrr
Date: 03/25/2007
aw, i like it a lot.

i can't really comment on the charaterisation because i've never watched house, but it was touching and funny.

very well done.

x x x
From: emily
Date: 03/09/2007
that is as well-written a piece of fic as i've ever read. beautiful job -- you captured both characters amazingly well!
From: tripperfunster
Date: 03/06/2007
Absolutely lovely! Too many funny lines to mention (plus, I was interrupted twice while reading it, and my memory isn't good enough to quote things I read over an hour ago) but I just wanted tell you how much I enjoyed your fic.

The bathroom kiss was particularly hawt (and sweet) and Wilson's inner shock and turmoil and self placating were very believable.

I'm a tad disappointed that it didn't get much past an R rating *is a perv* but you managed to get me all bothered anyway.

Very nice stuff. You have a writing style that is very easy to read, yet is still complicated enough to keep the reader interested.
From: thinlysliced
Date: 03/06/2007
Velociraptor - what a great name! I'll always thought that it was such a great-sounding word. Now it's going to be stuck in my head again for weeks ;-)

This is an amazing story. You write House and Wilson both so well. It's very funny, honest and romantic, and so IC. I enjoyed it so much.
From: Sarah
Date: 01/30/2007
Very nice, well written, true to the characters and completely believable. If only we lived in a parallel universe where TV execs had the courage to do this kind of storyline!
From: Lookfar
Date: 11/24/2006
Super. What delicious kisses you have described here! House and Wilson perfectly in character; I loved when House put his arm around Wilson the first time. And yes, they have been flirting, haven't they?
From: Cedara
Date: 09/12/2006
This is great! Thanks for sharing.
From: Heather
Date: 07/24/2006
I loved this. I am a big fan of the relationship these two have fostered on the show and I was thrilled when you captured them perfectly in this work. I am very interested to see what you produce in the future.
From: leena
Date: 07/23/2006
this is SO GOOD. the dialogue, the way you can write each character perfectly, the humour, the timing...

yeah. probably the best house fic i've read in a long long time, so thankyou :)
From: Amedia
Date: 07/03/2006
I loved this!

I only just started watching House and I'm in that rabid-jonesing mood - this definitely scratched my itch!

I really liked the way it was overall funny, but turned just a little bit serious here and there, very effectively. I got all mooshy about the line "or it meant everything" and had to reread it about ten times... I love that kind of reversal.

I also thought Wilson's abrupt change of mood when House pointed out how popular he was worked really well. And the way House was kinda-sorta trying to diagnose him.

I wasn't 100% down with the ending... my quirk is to like things less fully-spelled-out and I would have liked Cuddy to have been left wondering a bit more. But that's my personal taste.

I also have to compliment your talent for neologisms! "Housexual" is my favorite, followed closely by "velocibreasts." Hee hee!

Thank you so much for writing & posting this - I enjoyed it *thoroughly*.
From: Badarsila
Date: 05/30/2006
WWWWooowww,...this is one of the best HousexWilson fic i've read soo far,...*grin*...i love how you nail House and Wilson characters to the T in this fic, they are sooo House and Wilson,...*huggles*...keep up the good work hon, and continue writin more HousexWilson fic, jaaa-nee! \/^_^\/
From: Monty Crowley
Date: 04/24/2006
This story could not be better, and I only regret that you don't seem to be writing anymore for the slasheriffic season two.
From: anneline
Date: 04/20/2006
Lovely story. The tone was perfect, the characters excellent. Thanks!
From: Gabriel
Date: 04/20/2006
Beautiful. Just, beautiful. 5:41 AM makes for good fanfic reading, but not good commenting. :)
From: sor_bet
Date: 04/18/2006
Absolutely, utterly wonderful. Too many good lines to quote, and velocibreasts? Brilliant. :-)
From: Archaenon
Date: 04/12/2006
I just want to say that brought a smile to my face. It was lovely. 2nd fanfiction , I've ever wanted to illustrate. If I do illustrate a part of your story , I'll let you know , and it will be posted on Http://www.archaenon.net
From: Jacqui
Date: 04/05/2006
This has to be the best House/Wilson fic I've ever read!!Please keep writing. Can I make a suggestion as someone who really works in Neuropyschiatry? How about Wilson being oblivious to his true feelings about Greg, till a complicated case means Greg has to consult with the Liasion Pyschiatrist. They get on like a "house on fire", but Wilson finds himself getting worried he is losing his friend. Jealousy, Agnst and lots of confusion??
From: jacqui
Date: 03/29/2006
this is lovely! a wonderful pairing and very believable. More please!!
From: OrderlyChaos
Date: 03/16/2006
This has to be by far my favorite slash fanfiction. I love your writing style. I like how you managed to keep yourself paced, instead of rushing the story to get to the sex.
From: Aloe
Date: 03/10/2006
Aww sweet and you've caught the characters really well. Am impressed :)
From: dru
Date: 03/08/2006
enjoyable fic. I think you did very well grasping Wilsons "voice" and adore that he figured it out "over pasta". :-) Too sweet!
From: Kylandra
Date: 01/23/2006
Oh, man. So adorable. I just about died laughing at Wilson's thoughts on the women. Attack breasts, hee! You did a great job balancing the humor with solid, serious emotion between House and Wilson, all while keeping them wonderfully in character.
From: Katrina
Date: 01/08/2006
AWEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
From: Shei
Date: 12/05/2005
I don't usually comment but this story was too great. Few fics make me laugh out loud but this one did. This line: "Might be worse. Gay with a clingy boyfriend who owns a stick, very bad idea to hit on." was perfect and I can actually see House saying it. From there it was perfection after perfection.

Great job.
From: myself
Date: 11/30/2005
I feel that you should know that 'velocibreasts' has entered into the 'in-joke slang' catagory of the vocabulary of one of my friends and I. I congratulate you on a splendid fic, and for converting me to House/Wilson.
From: Cassie
Date: 11/26/2005
This is one of my absolute favorite House/Wilson stories. I reread it frequently -- it captures them very well.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/21/2005
Thank you so much for this fic. I think it's the best House/Wilson I've read. And certainly fits best with my view of their relationship. Wilson's trust in House's interest in him and all their baggage. And you've got a great style. And I can stop reading House fic now that I've read this again. (I know that the Harry Potter fandom has had Remusexual and Siriusexual as words for a little while.)
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/21/2005
Truely, fabulously brilliant. Insightful and causing laughter without being insincere. I loved the little tangent Wilson went off on about their T-shirts. And the velociraptors. -this was life, not medicine, so it didn't really matter why it worked so long as it did.- Yeah. Nice little piece of denial there from Wilson. And the idea, later, of House diagnosing him worked very well. Especially the understanding of the faulty metaphor and that they weren't in a hospital. :-) My favourite line was -"I'm just not straight. I figured it out over the pasta."- The randomsness of the pasta comment is very real. And the distinction between true friends and shallow ones, so good.
From: Jessica Mann
Date: 11/18/2005
Oh. My. GOD. You are an AMAZING writer! Witty, clever, AMAZING characterizations - I'm really blown away.

Thank you!
From: Morgana
Date: 11/08/2005
You.Are.The.Best. :)
From: Jaryn
Date: 11/06/2005
Wow...great, great fic. It had me grinning a lot (attack breasts, hah!), but the angst was good too.

So many people make a H/W way out of character but yours worked really well and was completely believable.
From: rockinhamburger
Date: 10/04/2005
Oh man, that was absolutely brilliant! Such a wonderful read, it kept me captivated form start to finish. Thank you so very much for such a thrilling read of House/Wilson slash... their adorable relationship of awkward fumblings and - well, defensive strategies. House and Wilson were both quite in character - or as in character as you can write them if this situation suddenly occured (oh David Shore, if you please...?) and there was a resolution. This was such a great plot. One of my favourite things about this fic is the food you've included in it, and the description of it. Just wonderful. Thanks.
From: CosmicAvatar
Date: 10/01/2005
Humour, angst and eroticism - great combination. More, please.
From: Feral
Date: 09/26/2005
Excellent story, possibly the best I've read yet. Your characterizations are perfect, keep up the good work.
From: Meredith
Date: 09/23/2005
Just wanted to let you know that this is by far the most true to the show fanfic that I've ever read. I really enjoyed it, every time I've read it, (and it's been quite a few times). I like all your House fics, just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all our stories. Keep it up!!!!!
From: Caroline
Date: 09/15/2005
Congratulations on a beautiful job. I've never even seen the show, but I got tremendous enjoyment out of this superbly crafted story. I originally saw it recc'd at http://beth-h.mrks.org/Recs.html
From: Rachel
Date: 08/27/2005
Very cool story. Loved it.Best House/Wilson I've read to date.
From: Julie
Date: 08/17/2005
Bravo! I've been searching for House/Wilson that is real and believable, and yours is my favorite, by far.

They DO flirt all the time. They do KNOW they flirt all the time -- witness House's "Are we breaking up?" and "What are we, in 8th grade?" over the monster truck rejection and Wilson's casual reaction to those comments. And I firmly believe if they were to ever get together it would just happen and there wouldn't be some major trauma and soul-searching over sexuality. You put in just the right amount and quality of angst.

Perfect characterizations. And at least one mention of Hugh's blue eyes. It works for me!

Thanks,

Julie
From: Kraken Wakes
Date: 08/11/2005
This is the first House fic I've read and I'm a total convert. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
From: Nikita
Date: 08/03/2005
This was one of the best Wilson/House fics I've read. Wonderfully in character and very hot.
From: Carol
Date: 08/01/2005
I'd been having a terrible day, and then I read this and it got much better. Some wonderful lines, and a really interesting approach to getting them together. Beautifully done!
From: Alley
Date: 07/31/2005
Keep writing, oh please keep writing, and I'll keep Saving To Disk. Promise. Alley

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.