The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Bird

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: VVHRlClBsb
Date: 07/30/2013
xanax online xanax xr recreational use - xanax drug dependence
From: HeatherR
Date: 02/21/2013
Woah. Awesome. Never saw much of Stacy on the show, but this was an awesome story... I felt really bad for Cameron, I mean if she even remembers what happened she'll probably regret it, but I love how this was written. Would love to know for sure if that was House watching, and what would happen later!
From: Wrolffoli
Date: 03/16/2009
Hello guys, I ified came akross this huge forums and I yearning to start some reviewion...

Do you be versed japanese Anime ? I ified have a crush on them the anime forum is by a hair's breviewth so attractive, by a hair's blook overth amazing.

And did you review that unfamiliar called Twilight? The Twilight Forum is ified frightening! I ified young lady the forum and the forum

Ok, let's chat nearby a small bit nearly Anime and Twilight :)
From: illyria
Date: 01/09/2007
"I hope we break his heart" brilliant ending
From: KJ_Draft
Date: 10/29/2006
Wow. This was really well done. I could totally picture it happening, with Cameron being basically passive, and it was melancholy and really hot all at once. This was my favorite bit:

"Stacy marvelled at the strength she felt in the slim arm she still held. Somehow she'd expected Dr. Cameron to feel light and fragile, like a bird. But this was a woman who could turn an unconscious patient, who could cut through bone, who could pound a stilled heart back to life. She had muscle that didn't show until she used it."

Great job! Thanks for writing it! And I agree, the House fandom needs more femmeslash. :)
From: Gwen
Date: 08/31/2006
You did an amazing job on this fic. It contains the character depth that so many other fanfiction pieces lack.

Excellent. This is has to be my favorite story in this fandom - and I've just about read 'em all.
From: free ringtones
Date: 06/20/2006
http://www.ringtones-dir.com/download/ download ringtones. nokia ringtones: Free nokia ringtones here, Download ringtones FREE, Best free samsung ringtones. [url]http://www.ringtones-dir.com/free/[/url] [link=http://www.ringtones-dir.com]ring tones[/link] From site .
From: Sango
Date: 03/17/2006
That was amazing! I loved the writing style and everything was very discriptive. Though the last sentence made me wonder if Stacy just used Cameron to get to House...or if Stacy really does love Cameron, or if it was a one night stand type thing...Well whatever it is, I hope I can find out with a sequel? *looks hopefully at you* That'd be really nice...cuz if that WAS House (and I think it was) I'd love to see his reaction. It'd probably make for a VERY depressing story, but I'd still like to know what happens.

Well, again, AWESOME fanfic!
From: Annika
Date: 09/12/2005
I'd actually like to see a continuation of this one. House's reaction would be great!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.