The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Backlash

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: vyCXoMPbZz
Date: 07/28/2013
Find Out More xanax bars vs xanax - effects of xanax and alcohol together
From: Maki
Date: 01/04/2006
Excellent. It got better as it went on and had an ending that granted full satisfaction. Thank you.
From: northwind
Date: 11/23/2005
you captured the desperation, total exhaustion, the ache in the pit of the stomach just beautifully. thanks.
From: Ritaann
Date: 10/07/2005
I cannot believe that you made Chase *that* *Desperate* that he did THAT... my mouth is still open and lest a fly flies right in and I eat it I will have you to blame for it! Wow. you made the whole Chase hurt House thing go really really far... and I gotta say it made the story interesting from the initial cheesy Chase you had at the beginning (though I have to admit it was in Character) Hum. I liked- that jaw dropper really sucked me in and Im beginning to wonder if Chase would have-- nvm: interesting fic gotta say.
From: me
Date: 10/06/2005
that was awesome. I adore hte House/Chase interaction - and you wrote this wonderfully.

Excellent excellent house.
From: Liz
Date: 09/19/2005
Fantastic story. You made it endearing without being soppy. Very good capturing the characters.
From: Dev
Date: 08/24/2005
Great story. I am glad someone other than me likes to write about Chase.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.