The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on All the Effects of Intoxication

Number of comments: 10

(post new comment)

From: Iamala
Date: 09/09/2012
I like it. It would be very Wilson to give himself away to his wife like that.
From: amanda
Date: 03/10/2007
that was the best house/wilson story i have ever read....and i have read A LOT! it kicks sooo much ass i don't even know where to begin
From: Mim
Date: 01/23/2006
"House is supposed to be a bit of a genius, but he doesn't realize until he's almost home that Wilson has just broken up with him."

OWCH. Gah. What I adore most about this story is its subtlety underneath all the bawdy banter (speaking of which, I barked with laughter at House's line about the "I love ass-fucking" tattoo). With those two, misdirection and you-understood sentences are par for the course, rather than the angsty scream-fests that characterize badly written H/W fic. Bravo.
From: LastScorpion
Date: 11/07/2005
Somebody recommended this over at livejournal. I really enjoyed reading it! I especially liked the way you did Foreman, and the bit where House has a stunned halibut expression on his face and expects Rod Serling's voice from the radio.
From: Ozymandia
Date: 10/10/2005
Clever ruses. Witty banter. Nice story. Delightful.
From: Shosh
Date: 06/25/2005
"Everybody knows you don't talk about Fight Club." Awesome line! Your House voice is excellent, and this fic made me just ache for him. The happy ending was a lovely surprise!
From: alanna
Date: 06/06/2005
This is one of the best slash stories I've ever read. So funny, so cutting, so spot on. Really great job.
From: shadowfax
Date: 05/27/2005
Very nicely done. You brightened my morning. ;-)
From: Lacey
Date: 05/26/2005
Wonderful story. You really captured the characters in dialogue and in their inner thoughts. The banter was extremely well-done. I don't suppose you happen to be on Live Journal, do you?
From: shalott
Date: 05/26/2005
Really, really loved this story. Foreman was aces, everyone so perfectly in character, and the end was just yay. *happy*

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.