The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

What Are You Doing Greg?


by Storm


What Are You Doing Greg? By Kate Teen (PG-13) Published: 25th August 2010 Description: Truth or Dare Series Part 5 - Stacy's veiws on the events at PPTH.

DISCLAIMER: House, Cameron, Wilson, Foreman and the rest of the House MD characters don't belong to me, no matter how much I beg, but that's what fan fiction's all about isn't it?

AUTHORS NOTES: This is part 5 of the "Truth or Dare" Series.

This series was inspired a series of stories on Vicodin for the Soul, known as, 'Caught with a Hand in the Cookie Jar'. They are about House and Cameron, being caught up to no good in the lab, by various members of PPTH staff., it's rated NC-17 for obvious reasons but is well worth a read if your over 18.

%%%%%%%%

WHAT ARE YOU DOING GREG? (Stacy's point of view)

It's early of a Monday morning and I am stalking round the hospital to see who is about at this hour. As I walk past the conference room I notice people moving about inside. 'That's Odd' I think, 'Greg's never in on time and the others are down in the lab, well two of them are, I dunno where the girl is, but she can't be far away, she's never late, I've noticed.'

I take a step closer and look closely, what I see makes me ask myself if I'm dreaming. There is the missing girl fiddling with the coffee maker, hardly surprising in itself, but I didn't expect to see her passionately kissing House, the Greg House, My Greg House.

I rub a weary hand across my face before looking again. No I'm definitely not dreaming. They are still kissing like a couple of love struck teenagers; it's enough to make anybody sick.

I walk away, sickened by the sight and return to my office deep in thought.

Its a few hours later before the image enters my mind again. Why on earth would Greg be kissing that girl and in plain view of everyone at that? I guess I'll never know but it certainly begs the question, how long have they been together and how come I never noticed it before?

I'm not dumb; I've heard the rumours circulating about them but... I guess I never really believed them, I mean I know Greg, I know what he's like, we lived together for 5 years for God's sake, so why did I not see this coming? I don't think anyone else knows about this, at least not yet, but I'm not going to say anything, after all, it's none of my business what they get up to I guess.

The End


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.