"Thats the whole point!I did EVERYTHING right, but she died anyway.You think that makes me feel any better?!", House exclaims.He leans over on the nurses station, obviously in pain.He walks up to me and says, and I notice vividly the red scrape across his cheek, "I am giving you a task as an employee.Get out of my way."I get out of his way, since I pretty sure he would barrel right through me if I didn't.I shouldn't have.Five minutes or so later I think better of letting him go off alone.I sprint towards the parking garage, ignoring the odd looks the staff give me.I'm to late.His motorcycle is gone."Damn" I curse under my breath.Even though I'd been dating House for the past month or so (ok, maybe more than dating, though the fact that I was gay was not somethingI wanted everyone one and his brother to know about.The fact that I was having sex with my boss was another thing I din't want to get bandied about) I never, ever am able to guess what he will do next.I just hoped he hadn't found some stash of Vicodin and was ODing as I was standing there.I got into my car, and drove as fast as the speed limit wood allow towards 221B Baker St.


I get through the door, calling his name.Where was he!Finally, I check his bathroom.What I see made me gasp.House, the misanthrope, the jerk, the guy who was never hurt (and then again, the whole scene in the hall proved the last statement false)I see him on the floor of his bathroom, his mirror shattered, revealing a cavity in the drywall behind.He is on the floor, his head and legs tucked into a fetal position.He was shivering, as if he was remembering the abuse given to him by his dad.I was relieved when I saw two pills clutched in his fist, not in his mouth.I walked over asking "Do you really want to go back on drugs House?"He looks up, getting out of the ball.He stares at me, his face completely blank."If you can give me a reason why I shouldn't, no I won't take the pills."I say "I love you House, and you know this.I've loved you ever since I met you.Why do you think I came back as a supervisory fellow?The reason why I wanted to take over the department was because I admired you so much in that respect that I wanted to follow into your foot steps.I was as happy as a bee in a honey pot" House looked at me oddly when I used this odd simile "when you said that you loved me to.You won't be able to love me if you are on drugs.Just please don't.Fucking you has been one of the best things that have ever happened to me."House smiled, and through down the drugs.


Rising with a little difficulty, House leaned against the wall.I said "I'll clean that up for you."I clean up his shoulder and his face, and then he surprises me by pushing me against the wall and kissing me hard."Thank you.Sorry, but I'm to tired tonight to do anything" he says.I say feeling slightly flushed from kissing him "OK, but you are going to let me stay here.If you think different and want me to crawl into bed with you on the couch."Since I had a huge erection, I had to get to the couch fast so I could pleasure myself without House making some sarcastic comment.I lay down on the bed, and after a bit, I fell asleep.I woke up to the smell of bacon. House is such a good cook, it's worth being his boyfriend if I get to have more of his cooking.We had breakfast, and since it was still early for me to be getting to work anyway, we had a quickie.After we lay on the bed gasping for a sec, I said "I better go home and change and clean up or the others will start wondering.I didn't say that I was worried that if Thirteen found out, she would get even more awkward around me.I went home, and after going to work and having the usual conversation with the rest of the team, House came in.Thankfully, he had been considerate enough to clean up any sign of the fact that we'd had sex that morning."Hello, so if your done discussing my personal life, are there any interesting cases?Chase said "60 year old male, resident Neurosurgeon here.Nausea, and the strange urge to run through the halls naked."I knew what House was going to say.He said " Humph, any reason why he would want to get off campus to go to a seafood convention perhaps?I know that he is the only one on sight, so he is a virtual prisoner here, so it makes sense that he snuck out.Since his symptoms fit Toad egg poisoning, go treat him for that.As Chase and Thirteen went off to administer the drug, and Taub goes to get a sandwich from the cafeteria, I ask House "Do you want to go public?"He replies looking at me as if I were mad "are you serious, admitting I am gay and that I am in a relationship with you will seriously hurt my reputation as a jerk."Of course Taub had never left, but was hiding beyond the door.Apparently, he could tell that I'd stayed over at House's place."Busted.Man, when Chase and Thirteen find out that you guys are lovers, we will have something more interesting to talk about in the mornings.


Both of us glared at him.I am just grateful he didn't make a comment on how it was an interracial relationship.Of course the other two had been listening."You orchestrated this!" I accused House."Well I know that you wanted to go public, and since I didn't want to hurt my reputation as a jerk, I had to do it in a roundabout way.I knew, now that we were public, that as soon as we went back to his place, I would ask him what I'd wanted to ask him since the night before.Thirteen was glaring at me."You basterd" she mouths.



10 hours later


"House, will you marry me?"He stares at me in shock, soap opera forgotten."Oh great has the near losing me to Ms. Vicodin made you want to marry me", but I see that in reality, this is his way of saying yes.That night, we had sex again, both of us fighting for control.In ended up with both of us panting again on the bed.


The next day, we tell Cuddy."What!How are you gay Forman, House, when both of you have had relationships with other people before."I guess you have three bisexuals in this hospital instead of one."I say, shrugging. "Well congratulations then.How will you break it to your parents?""House shuddered "Do Not make me invite my parents.RIght now, memories of ice maths and other things are two fresh in my head""My mom doesn't even remember me, and dad is two busy taking care of her.They won't make it.We were thinking of just getting the justice of the peace to marry us.