The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Kiss kiss


by Linette


"House? It's wilson."

he sighed "I know it's wilson, you're knocking on a glass door." wilson rolled his eyes and stepped in to the carpeted office. soft overcast light streamed through the large windows behind house's desk. At his desk, gregory was stretched out in his chair, throwing a large tennis ball between his hands.

"Do you have a case for me? and as a heads up "innocent dying child" really does nothing for me."

"hum, no. And I think I might just have to put that on my next christmas card. Are you sure you're ready to be back at work house? You just got three tumours cut out of your leg, one with only local anesthetic. I think that merits the use of a few sick days."

"Yes, but If I use my sick days now what will I do when I've got hookers coming over?" wilson chuckled. "Just take it easy, and I'd give it a week before you perform any other surgeries on yourself."

"Aw man" he moaned.

"Just know we care about you house, which says something considering you're such an ass." "mhmm" he agreed absentmindedly as he rummaged through the top drawer of his desk. Finding what he was looking for he pulled out a small opaque orange cylinder. He looked at it for a moment with something that resembled longing before popping off the top and shaking a few vicodin into his mouth.

Wilson shifted uncomfortably. "I wish you wouldn't do that around me."

"Good to know, so it's fine if I smoke meth as long as I do it somewhere you can't see?" He shook a few more of the white pills into his mouth.

Wilson shuffled begrudgingly up to house's side.

"Uhg! you realize you just. . . you always, you think. . . you always make me feel-!"

suddenly wilson leaned forward and kissed house, his mouth pressed firm to house's, eyes closed.

They both stared blankly at each other, House's mouth left slightly agape. Out in the hall a nurse walked past the office, her heels clicking against the linoleum floors.

"Well, that was. . . interesting." House murmured, recovering from the shock.

"House, don't." Wilson warned as his cheeks grew red.

House stared intently at wilson, his eyes flicking over his face.

"That was just. . . that was an accident." Wilson stammered.

"No it wasn't" House said thoughtfully. "Your pupils are dilated and if I'm correct your cheeks aren't the only thing filling with blood." He paused. "You are aroused."

"House, please don't make this into something it's not, your a friend I'm concerned about you." He looked away, "And I can assure you my blood is dispersed evenly throughout my body." he grumbled in a low whisper.

A gin pulled at the sides of houses mouth.

'oeSo that meant nothing?'

'oeYes!' Bursted Wilson.

'oeYou feel not even a little bromance for me? Just an Innocent miscalculation?'

'oeYes!'

'oeProve it.'

Wilson studied House.

'oeHow?'

'oeJust give me another good kiss.'

Wilson looked incredulously at house,

'oeNo hidden camera?'

'oeNo! What kind of person do you think I am?! This is purely in the name of science'

Resigned, Wilson shrugged his shoulders and leaned in; with much less luster than before. This time it was Greg's hands that trapped his head, locking it in place. Suddenly Wilson felt two fingers at his throat. He broke off.

'oeHa Ha!' house exclaimed in triumph, 'oeElevated heart-rate!'

A determined look on his face Wilson stuck this fingers to houses neck.

'oeHa on you! You're heart rate is elevated and you don't even have the excuse of embarrassment because you have no shame!'

House's brow furrowed,

'oeWell of course my heart-rate is elevated! I was just fighting off a flaming homosexual!'

'oeAnd I wasn't!' Shouted wilson.

They both froze, Trying hard not to laugh, The faintest smile cracked on both their faces, the occasional giggle bursting past their lips.

House's look of childlike delight slowly faded to confusion.

'oeKiss me.' He said. Wilson rolled his eyes.

'oeI think we've played this game enough House.'

House grabbed a handful of James' shirt and pulled him forward, their mouths connected. Greg's eyes were closed, wilson's body was tense; leaning away from him. After a second of debate he gave into the kiss. Feeling house's unkept stubble scratch against his clean shaven face.

He tasted like coffee and peppermint and his mouth had the gritty feel of half dissolved pills.

House ran his hands through wilson's neatly blow-dried hair.

Silently House struggled out of his chair. He pushed wilson against the wall where fresh x-ray s of a patient hung; illuminated by the light beneath. He now kissed more forcefully.

House pulled of wilson's lab coat letting it crumple to the floor. He reached up under wilson's shirt and let his hands explore his chest, his back, his nipples.

Wilson knew he wanted it; his body ached for it, but he couldn't completely give himself over. He was scared of rejection, scared that this was just some cruel joke.

His train of thought was disrupted as Greg's hands slid down into his pants. He just barely brushed his hands against James' dick. Wilson gasped.

'oeHouse, I don't think we should be doing this. Someone might-Oh!' House started stroking wilson's erect dick, his rough hands squeezing and caressing. Wilson shivered with pleasure. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

'oeHouse! The blinds!' House slipped his hands out of wilson's pants and hobbled over to the blinds, drawing them all shut.

Wilson leaned against the wall, limbs shaky and breathing ragged. He struggled to unzip his pants with trembling fingers. House came back over, carefully avoiding eye contact. He got down on his knees carefully and took wilson's erection in his mouth.

James bit down hard on his hand to keep himself from crying out. His head fell back and he moaned, pulling at Greg's hair.

'oeFuck' he moaned.

His back arched and he came, his legs turning to jelly. House spat it all onto the grey carpet before pushing Wilson back over to his desk. Hastily he fussed with his belt until his pants were about his ankles. He bent him over backwards and spread his thighs apart. Wilson looked a little concerned. House grabbed the lube placed on the desk to make the Janitor uncomfortable and slathered his pounding evection. With a determined look his pushed into Wilson, ignoring his quiet whimper.

Greg thrusted in, grunting, wiping sweat from his brow. The entire desk was moving, papers and files were knocked to the ground. Wilson clasped at the sides of the desk his eyes scrunched closed.

Greg'TMs eyes were lidded. He kept humping, faster and faster, rattling the desk and making him grunt even louder.

Finally He came. His legs shuddering. And pulled out from wilson. He collapsed into the white chair behind him. Breathing heavily. Gingerly, Wilson hoisted himself up from the desk. He quickly got dressed making a point not to look over to house.

Leaving the office he tried to imagine how things could ever be the same again.

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.