House walked in to the differential room with a small grin on his face, and his team knew immediately he had something he wanted to say.


'oeWhat is it, House?' Foreman leaned back lazily, his chair resting precariously on its back two legs, only barely watching House throw his cane onto the back of a chair and lean against its frame.


House sucked in a deep breath, and hurriedly stated, 'oeWhale hunting is illegal in Oklahoma!'.


Taub rolled his eyes and went back to speaking in a hushed voice with Kutner; Thirteen, who wasn't paying attention from the start, continued contemplating the mess of files and charts scattered aimlessly before her. She has no patience for House, especially on a day like this.


The case-load was non-existent and the weather was dreary. The feeble shine of the sun passed in and out of the clouds, causing rays to shine off the metal desk for mere seconds before fading again into a gray spotlight.


House now stood by the window watching this occurrence. He'd never admit it, but it was a phemomenon to watch.


Cameron seemed to sneak up on him, because he felt a prescence and glanced around, surprised to see her standing there, looking at the sky with a careful consideration that he so often saw when he glanced in the mirror.


He turned back to his previous position and said as if he were talking to himself, 'oeWhale hunting is illegal in Oklahoma'.


She scoffed. 'oeSeriously? Why would someone make that a law? Oklahoma's completely land-locked.'


He couldn't suppress a grin. He had long accepted that there were parts to him that others failed to fully understand, but in all truthfulness, it was good to know he wasn't all that far gone.


At least not to her.