The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

New Series! As Featured in TV Guide


by Topaz Eyes


Mouse M.D.

A bold, new series about Gregory Mouse, a cranky and haunted laboratory rodent genetically engineered to exhibit genius-level intelligence. His leg mangled by a tragic mousetrap accident, Mouse now heads a crack team of doctors who diagnose strange and terrifying human diseases, using his unique perspective. Mouse is joined by his best friend Dr. James Wilson, the kindly oncologist who rescued him and feeds him food and Vicodin to ease Mouse's unending pain; and the Dean of Medicine, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, with whom Mouse spars on behalf of his patients and in whose cleavage he continually tries to hide.

Tuesdays, 9 p.m. on FOX

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.