The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Sweet Dreams

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: STrRqIGijA
Date: 07/30/2013
xanax online risperidone xanax drug interactions - can really buy xanax online
From: Lilly
Date: 02/23/2009
How come you don't have any comments? That was delicious. Thanks.
From: Hunter
Date: 12/16/2008
Okay, this was completely breath taking!!! OMG so hot! it was brilliant in so many ways, the way it all begins, House's natural evil curiosity (and some perverseness) and then Wilson being fully aware of the strange chains of thought of his nutty best friend.

Definitely My favorite line:

"It wasn't completely shocking to discover that Wilson wanted him; he'd been diagnosing and dismissing symptoms of that for years."

And this is so true I was banging my head against the wall!

It was completely awesome, keep up the good work!!! :)
From: Evildo3r
Date: 10/18/2008
You are really good at this. Not just the erotic stuff, but the character writing. You are an excellent writer. Good job.

"Repression, denial, oh-god-not-again" - Priceless.
From: Sugars
Date: 09/29/2008
Holy shit. x_x I... I... Uh... Amzaing... Win... Prefect...

Coherceny fails me. It was fantastic and unique. I'm gonna go fap now.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.