The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Dosed


by evildo3r


Title: Dosed Author: Evildo3r Rating: R for sex, drugs and techno music. Disclaimer: I don't own them. But I'd like to. Pairing: House/Wilson - First time Warnings: Slashy fic. Drug use. Summary: Crack!fic, and quite possibly an alternate universe for this one. I just thought it'd be fun to see Wilson experiment with House. Constructive criticism is welcome, please don't flame me.

It had been roughly an hour, and Wilson began to look at odds. He seemed rather flush as he unbuttoned the top half of his shirt, pausing only for a moment before he removed it completely. He had broken into a sweat, yet he hadn't noticed this himself, as he was throughly concentrating on the wall in front of him. House gazed over the top of his drink, smiling in the silence. The drugs were kicking in, he thought to himself, trying his hardest not to burst out into inexplicable laughter. Feeling the rise in his own body temperature, he got up to change himself in to something more comfortable. When he reappeared in a t shirt and shorts, Wilson was bent over his lap, head in hands, staring at the floor.

"What'd you give me?" he said finally, after much contemplation.

House stepped forward, feigning a dubious look.

"You've dosed me...again. You weren't satisfied the first time?"

"I will neither confirm nor deny that accusation." House replied, trying to downplay the enormous grin that spread across his face.

Wilson looked up immediately, his eyes full of worry. "This isn't funny. What did you-When did you give it to me?" House continued to smile, sending his friend into a fit. Mumbling curses under his breath as he scrubbed at his face, trying to sober himself up.

"Don't get all pissy about it...I took tsome too..." House chuckled.

Wilson shook his head and returned it to his sweating palms, "I-I can't believe this..."

House moved towards the couch, sitting down beside his friend, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. His words, however, were filled with sarcasm. "I wonder what Cuddy would say, if she knew you were into this kinda thing."

She'd blame you

Wilson sighed, scrubbing his face once more. "That...is something I really don't care to think about right now." He paused to blink a few hundred times, just to make sure everything was still there. "Again, not funny. We could lose our jobs, House."

House chuckled to himself, giving Wilson a playful shove before getting up and settling himself on the floor in front of his cd collection.

I won't tell if you don't tell

"Now, how about some music? Narcotics aren't nearly as fun without any good music."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

His heart was pounding against his chest, or was that just the bass? Wilson shook his head, deciding that they were the same. It had been several hours since the initial dosage. The crushed up pill that he had unknowingly accepted. The unfamiliar pleasantries that were now his nerves. He was high. On what, he wasn't sure, but it felt amazing. He leaned back, trying to relax and allow the peaking waves to crash over his body.

His accomplice was sprawled out on the floor in front of the stereo, eyes closed, fully emerged in the music. Annoyingly repetitive melodies, synthesizers and driving bass had always seemed ridiculous until tonight. Now, it all made sense, and a gazillion clubheads could not be wrong. The only thing he had not stooped to was playing with glo-sticks. As fun as it sounded right about now, it was just too typical.

The disc had ended, and his heart had sunk a little when the music had stopped. House returned from his trance with a start, and seemed genuinely surprised to still be in his apartment. He glanced around, smiling when his eyes fell on Wilson. Wilson had traded his shirt and slacks for a borrowed pair of shorts and a t shirt, his hair was messily plastered to his face and neck.

"Got anymore techno?" Wilson slurred.

"I prefer the title 'electro'. That way, I can deny any embarrassing accusations. And besides..." He paused as he slid a new disc into the stereo, and pressed play. "Techno is for pussies and pretty boys."

The stereo thudded on. And the head bobbing that followed was completely involuntary, seeing as neither one of them realized that they were doing it. Wilson closed his eyes, relaxing on the couch, allowing the sound to move through him. House watched intently as his friend rubbed his hands on his couch to an obscene degree. And with his eyes closed, Wilson could not see a mischievous House, crawling across the floor to reach him.

The sudden hand on his leg had nearly given him a coronary, but it had felt amazing. His friend knew this, and he was going to take advantage of it. Pulling himself onto the couch beside him, he wiped the matted hair from Wilson's face, grazing his hand against his neck. A giggle escaped the younger man's lips, and was quickly followed by a pleased groan. By the time Wilson realized what was happening, it had happened already. House's lips connected with his, only slightly off target. And he didn't know why, but he returned the kiss eagerly and with equal inaccuracy.

This had never happened before, Wilson was sure of it, but his friend's lips fit so perfectly next to his. All previous inhibitions were melting away, allowing him to get closer and make it intimate. House was already a step ahead, tugging at Wilson's shirt, desperate for a taste of flesh.

His thoughts were racing. He had so much to say, but he did not trust himself to speak. These pills make people all goofy, and friendly. All he really wanted was to get Wilson's clothes off without interruption. Not tonight.

"House, you know, you're like, my best friend, right?" Wilson managed between gasping breaths.

"Mmm hmm..." House purred, forcing himself onto Wilson. Touching him, tasting him, trying to initiate a change of subject.

"I mean it. And I totally-hey, that hurts-and I totally think we're good for each other, you know, like checks and balances-great friendships always..." Wilson trailed of suddenly, as House's hand found it's way into his shorts. Silence, finally.

He rubbed his hand over Wilson's semi hard cock, wrapping his fingers around his swelling shaft. Wilson moaned softly, raising his hips to meet House's hand. House pulled off the other man's shorts, exposing Wilson in all his naked glory. He was was licking his lips at the sight of it. He watched the expression on Wilson's face change, a hesitant look. Then he too became worried, he might have gone too fast.

"I've never done this before..." Wilson exhaled shakily, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I didn't mean to-" House started.

"I just wanted you to know. Please...don't stop." His jaw fell open and his groin ached at those simple words of arousal. It felt as if an anvil had fallen on his chest, he was lost for words. Nothing, nothing in this world could have sounded sexier.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" House breathed, barely coherent now. Most of his blood was rushing to another part of his body.

"Uh huh." Wilson replied, barely audible himself, however, the raging hard on was a dead giveaway.

The kiss was sloppy and desperate, a collision of tongues and teeth. Slightly amateurish, but definitely passionate. House had removed his own shorts, positioning himself between Wilson's parted legs. Wilson was grasping the arm of the couch, bracing himself. Saliva was no match for lubricant, but it would have to do.

"I'll go slow." House offered. He felt his own hard on, running his free hand up Wilson's thighs.

Wilson had let out a yelp at the initial entry. Only when his breathing slowed, did House enter further. He groaned as he felt the warmth of Wilson's body tighten around him. Sliding in gently, penetrating deeper with every stroke of his hips. Eventually, the pain ceased and Wilson became more involved. His hands were busy, dragging his nails across his chest, wrapping themselves around House's neck, pulling him down to meet his lips.

House was looking directly into Wilson's eyes now. Searching for something, anything that might keep him in control. But that wasn't going to happen. Instead, Wilson rocked his hips against House's, sending shivers up his spine. A pleased grunt escaped him as he thrust harder, deep inside him. Obviously, rough wasn't a problem.

Wilson's hand wandered down to touch himself, spreading the precum over his head with his thumb. Stroking himself with everyone of his thrusts, tightening himself with every thrust. House felt it rise in him, threatening to overflow. The climax that would take them both over the edge. And then, the sweet release as he came inside the warm confinement of Wilson. For Wilson, the climax was much louder and heavier. His hips jerked as he came onto his own stomach, his muscles tightening around his lover as he rode out the last waves of this euphoria.

House collapsed on the couch next to his friend, in a heap of sweat. Wilson was equally spent, waiting for his heart to slow before he spoke.

"House..." He panted.

"Amazing, I know. There's a first time for everything." House leant over, brushing his lips against Wilson's, teasing him affectionately before finally kissing him.

"So...when do we do this again?"

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.