The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on What Works

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: Aurore
Date: 07/04/2007
Probably to best House/Wilson I've ever read. Sad, but sweet, and thoughful, and in character... The list goes on and on, and I really, really enjoyed it.
From: Lookfar
Date: 12/03/2006
Aww. Sweet. This Wilson is very believable. I'm not sure about that dialog at the end; I can't imagine House even using the word love in an unsarcastic fashion. I think your writing would benefit from a thorough going-over by a grammar fanatic; there are some small grammar errors that distract from your otherwise delightful story.
From: midge
Date: 04/07/2006
Oh... sweet and eerie. I'll forgive the typos for your having Wilson tell House (sincerely!) 'I love you'--unthinkable thing!--and making it almost plausible. Good job.
From: House lover
Date: 04/27/2005
Please write more!
From: Pip
Date: 04/27/2005
I seriously love your stories.
From: Serafina
Date: 04/27/2005
Wow, that was wonderful. Dead on characterization and just lovely. Thanks for sharing.
From: CelticFaerie2
Date: 04/27/2005
Mmmmffff. The last couple paragraphs are just beautiful.

The answer is there, in the rhythm of Greg's breathing, "If I could feel anything other than pain, I'd love you back"...

Brillaint. Beautiful ficlet on the beauty that is House/Wilson. Thank you!
From: Anonymos
Date: 04/27/2005
I love your writing! I love the House character that you write. This story, same as your others, is really great. Please keep writing.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.