The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

The Ulterior Motive of Hiding Chocolate in a Desk


by Marisol Jackoweskla


Wilson opened the door to find House hastily shoving something into his desk. He gave him a questioning look.

"What?" House tried to look innocent, but failed.

"I know that look." Wilson put his hands on his hips. "You're hiding something from me."

House sat back in his chair and smirked. "I may be."

Wilson flopped down in the chair opposite. "So, do I have to guess? Or are you going to be nice and tell me?"

"When am I ever nice?"

"Point taken." Wilson looked around the office for a clue, any clue. The iPod was playing a Liszt impromptu, the computer had a medical website on the screen... and House's face had a smudge of chocolate on it, right next to his mouth in an impossibly kissable place. Wilson smiled. He had caught himself a House. Standing, he leaned over the desk, his face mere inches from House's own. "Why are you hiding chocolate from me?"

"You're quick. How did you guess?"

Wilson glanced back to make sure the blinds were drawn, then climbed up on the desk. House raised an eyebrow. As Wilson started to kiss the chocolate off of House's mouth, the other eyebrow joined the first. Wilson pulled back slightly. "Answer your question?"

House smiled to himself as rolled forward in his chair and captured Wilson's mouth in a deeper kiss. However, Wilson pulled back. "So."

"So?" House afforded himself a moment to look appreciatively at Wilson. After all, it wasn't every day you had a handsome oncologist crouching on your desk. A minute or so passed, and since Wilson had made no move to elaborate, "So what?"

"Why hide the chocolate? It's not like anyone's going to raise their eyes if they see you eating chocolate. You've done it before."

Ah, House had him. "Not like this, though. Do you realize what you can do to a Toblerone? I mean, it is shaped perfectly for practicing --" He never got a chance to finish his sentence, as a very embarrassed Wilson cut him off with another kiss.

House smiled inwardly, congratulating himself on a job well done. If this was what happened whenever he ate chocolate, he was going to munch on it every minute of the day.

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.