The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Details are Not Essential

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: M
Date: 01/25/2006
Loved this - sweet and realistic. The elevator buttons? So something he'd do :-)
From: tracy
Date: 11/30/2005
that was the best ending line to a story i've ever read. two thumbs up! and wilson is so like that!
From: Michele
Date: 04/16/2005
Very nice story .... not my ship but after reading this story I'm definitely interested in exploring it.
From: Clannadlvr
Date: 04/12/2005
This....is excellent.

To be honest, I'm very new to and skeptical of the idea of House/Cameron. However, the newest episodes have gotten me thinking...and I'm definitely intrigued.

What I love about this series you've created is the singularity of the night the share together. Kind of that time out of time, that one night probably each of us has had in out lives when daily concerns are still present, but pushed to the back of the mind, making anything possible. You definitely get that sense from your beautiful and sparse writing. There's an inevitablity that pervades the story that's just captivating. And you've written House and Cameron from their best sides, kind of like aranging two oddly shaped puzzle pieces in the one way that they'll fit. Who know that if this were any other night if anything would have changed. But, as House says, this changes everything.

Brava! Kudos for making a very difficult/involved pairing work.

(p.s. Do you archive your work anywhere else? I'd love to rec it to friends so if you have a central site or lj, email me and let me know. thanks!)
From: The Bloody
Date: 04/12/2005
This is one of my fav chapters....very poetic!
From: The Bloody
Date: 04/12/2005
This is one of my fav chapters....very poetic!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.