The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Deconstructing the Bang

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: RJzVHBvuXR
Date: 07/30/2013
xanax online xanax 1mg street value - xanax dosage for sleep
From: xo
Date: 06/13/2007
xxxxooo
From: Laura R
Date: 06/23/2006
I love all your stories and your taste in music (gloria, Love in vain, Janis)post more and i'll keep reading them from the other part of the world (Spain). (My written english is not very good).
From: Ellen
Date: 09/14/2005
This was funny (hysterical) AND hot. Awesome story! You are very talented.
From: csi18
Date: 08/01/2005
wow. you rock. seriously. it's so great to read a fic with such imagination and damn good sex scenes. thank you. thank you. please write more!
From: for_filosofia
Date: 05/12/2005
It's hard to pick a front-runner from your stories, as all are sort of equally awesome, but this one just manages to leave me dead. Erotica with emotion. Great characterization, banter, and beautiful prose. Write more and I'll have your babies.
From: Tiffy
Date: 05/08/2005
excellant....you really captured exactly how house would react in a moment like that...
From: Tiffy
Date: 05/08/2005
excellant....you really captured exactly how house would react in a moment like that...
From: clannadlvr
Date: 04/30/2005
well...that..was...wow.

*grins*

Excellent snark and sex- and that reveal of an established relationship at the end is a humdinger. This isn't a Cameron I'm use to seeing, but I think we start to get an idea of her anger, etc, in the most recent episodes. This is definitely a side of her I can see coming out.

Nicely done!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.