The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Balances

Number of comments: 20

(post new comment)

From: Mark30
Date: 10/23/2009
The system hardly showed any wish of survival; even the August coup was the lousiest possible. ,
From: Settor69
Date: 10/22/2009
Satan is too charismatic to be as soundly banished as he is in the story, but we need some relief for the Stone family. ,
From: Glyph
Date: 10/10/2009
warm, squiggily feelings. YOU GAVE ME WARM, SQUIGGILY FEELINGS. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT COULD HAPPEN.
From: Ann
Date: 09/16/2008
I loved this. Seamless transition from sex to insecurity to a resolution of sorts. Great job.
From: Di
Date: 07/10/2007
This has got to be the hottest, sexiest H/W ever. I love Aggressive!Wilson and I'llDoAnythingJustDoMe!House. I loved it when House said, "Or I could just shut up now. You're in charge." I also loved all those threats Wilson made to gag him, and how much even that scary prospect excited House...not to mention ugly yellow tie bondage. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
From: hope
Date: 10/29/2006
That was amazing.
From: Denise
Date: 08/11/2006
Wow, this story is absolutely brilliant! It's so perfect and funny and hot! I love this Wilson and it made me squirming on my chair to imagine him as a little dom. Everybody needs sometimes to be in charge and to see our nice, friendly and kind doc like this - great! Very well done!
From: Kylandra
Date: 01/22/2006
I loved this story! The snark and the sweetness and the hot, hot sex...it just seemed perfectly them. You do a really good job at writing them individually and interacting with each other. I think it's tough to maintain that balance of keeping House in character while writing a romantic story and not having it be too harsh or too cloying, but I think you've done it.
From: RoseWill
Date: 11/25/2005
Oh, Wilson. It struck me, reading this, really how much trust and submission it is required that House give. And how difficult that would be. And probably difficult for Wilson to take control like that, too, actually. Although the means of doing so was hot, and the motives so real. I'm so glad they were able to have the conversation, it played very well with their characters and the situation. And I loved the heart analogy House was trying to work out at the start.
From: iris
Date: 11/06/2005
Guh. I have a tie kink, and this just hit it perfectly. The tie, the characterization, the ending. Well done.
From: Elleria
Date: 10/26/2005
Lovely. :-)
From: Steph
Date: 09/22/2005
Wow. Just...wow, wow, wow. I can't think clearly right now. The image of House all tied up in his bed has left me speechless. Give me...just one second. I loved Wilson being dominate and sexy and knowing. He was hurting and needed a release. Boy did he get it! I felt about as shocked and dry-mouthed as House throughout the whole thing. I thought this would end up as angsty, comfort sex with the original set up, but I am so, so glad you went this way instead. If I could afford it, I would pay you money to write Wilson-uses-his-sex appeal-to-drive-House-out of his mind every week.
From: househatescandycanes
Date: 07/13/2005
i thought it was absolutely beautiful lol [and very kinky wahha] a perfect character match on both of em and brilliant dialouge ..im just very happy right now lol luv ya with the intensity of a thousand suns! keep up the good wrk!
From: Kass
Date: 07/05/2005
Oh, man. That was gorgeous. The perfect balance of angst and hotness, and the voices are excellent. Thank you for this!
From: Shosh
Date: 06/25/2005
"Death paid for everything sooner or later, anyway--and while he'd always aimed for later, House realistically had known, from the moment that he'd realized what was really wrong with his leg, that his 'later' had been moved up considerably sooner, and he was going to have to fight for the time and quality of that time he had left. A tricky balance: how much time was it worth cutting off in exchange for being able to enjoy the time you had right now?"

Oh. Wow. The whole story was amazing, funny and sexy with this completely unexpected depth, but those lines just blew my mind.

I've just finished everything you've posted in the archive, and I have to tell you I'm madly in love with all your stories. I hope you write more, and soon!
From: viciouswishes
Date: 06/14/2005
Loved that. It was so very hot and the snark was just perfect. You had such good lines such as the property damage one and the lube destroying the wood on the bed. Hilarious, poignant, and so very in character.
From: Clannadlvr
Date: 05/24/2005
Excellent story with a great balance of the sexy, the angsty, and the sweet. House and Wilson treating their relationship like a patient was a brilliant gambit which paid off in spades.
From: Cenori
Date: 05/19/2005
Oh, just GORGEOUS. And really, what else can I say? Perfect, perfect, perfect. :D
From: otter
Date: 05/19/2005
Holy hotness, Batman! Usually stories that don't have much actually going on beyond the sex bore me to death... but the great thing about this is that, even though 90% of this story is pretty much just smokin' hot sex, there's so much underneath it that it's also kind of plotty. Which I'm sure you know. I'm not adequately describing how cool this is, but I completely love it. I hope you'll post the other stories you mentioned soon. :)
From: Jack
Date: 05/19/2005
Oh my god. Sexiest. House/Wilson. Fic. EVAR! It was like, "That's so hot I can barely look at it because its going to light my screen on fire-hot."

More please, with the hottttt-nes and the snark and...the hot-nes.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.