All of Me

****

Here comes the chapter that earns the story its "M" rating.In case you're having any doubts, House and Cuddy (or, if you prefer, Lisa and Greg) are about to climb back into bed.If you like graphic, gratuitous sex scenes, please go ahead and read this chapter, and I hope you enjoy it!If such things are not your cup of tea, make us all happy and skip ahead to the next chapter.

****

"So," he said, his voice hushed with awe as she dropped her hand and went to close the bedroom door behind him, "I've finally made it to `The Promised Land'?"

She switched off the ceiling light, leaving only the soft glow coming from the candles she had placed on her nightstands to illuminate the room.

"You're the one who insisted we always meet at your place," she reminded him, lightly raking her fingernails over his back and shoulders as she walked back around him.

"Price of gas these days," he assured her."Figured since you make the big bucks, you should be the one doing the commuting."

"Yeah, nothing at all to do with control issues, or whose turf we were using," she said, pulling him closer to the bed.

"Does that mean that you get to be in charge tonight?" he asked, pausing and bending down to hook his cane over the end of the bedpost.

"Absolutely," she said, grinning as she grasped the edges of his open shirt and pulled him towards her."And I get to be on top."

"Is that open for negotiation?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Nope," she said, shaking her head."Besides, it's better for your leg, anyway."

"But not necessarily better for conception," he observed, frowning down at her.

"Tonight," she whispered, lifting her face to kiss him, "I just might be persuaded to do lots of things that have nothing to do with making babies."

He wrapped his arms around her as they continued to kiss, trapping her arms against his chest as he pressed her tightly to him.

She broke off the kiss and rubbed her cheek against his beard for a moment.He still had not shaved, and the additional day's growth had made the hair softer and curlier.

"You know," she said, moving to speak softly into his ear, "I think I like this length a lot better than the stubble."

She bit down very softly on his earlobe and then opened her mouth and flicked her tongue against the indented skin.She heard him laugh softly and he loosened his grip, moving his hands down to her buttocks and giving them a firm squeeze.

She laughed as she freed her arms and wrapped them around his shoulders.

"Don't you ever get tired of doing that?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"Nope," he assured her, his fingers still pressing into her flesh. "Your assets are endlessly fascinating to me."

"Don't let the twins get too jealous," she advised him.

"Oh, I won't," he said, bending down to kiss her again."I'll be getting to them in just a minute," he assured her.

She closed her eyes and took in a breath as he began to move his mouth slowly down the side of her neck, leaving soft kisses and flicking his tongue against her skin as he went.As his head moved downward, his hands began to move upward, brushing over her hips and then gliding slowly up her torso.As his mouth reached her collarbone, he cupped his hands over her breasts, his thumbs gently but relentlessly teasing her nipples through the diaphanous fabric.

She leaned back slightly and murmured contentedly.Moving her hands to twine her fingers in his hair, she urged his mouth downward.He felt her shudder with delight as he moved his thumb away and she felt his warm breath over her left areola, his mouth seeking out the hardened nub of flesh through the sheer cloth.He heard her gasp as he circled it with his tongue, dampening the fabric against her skin.Then suddenly his hand was impatiently pushing the garment aside, and he took her into his mouth, sucking urgently and hungrily upon the nipple.

She groaned with pleasure and he felt her fingers flexing in rhythm with the movements of his lips and tongue as he suckled and licked, her cries of delight becoming louder as he reached up with his left hand to caress her right breast at the same time.He felt her begin to push him away, and he smiled and released his hold, knowing she wanted him to turn his attention to her other nipple.Taking his time, and making sure that she felt the tickle of his beard across her skin as he turned, he slowly shifted to the other side.

This time her gasp was deep and throaty, and even as he suckled, he kept his eyes open, staring up at her so he could watch the waves of pleasure wash over her face.As if feeling the heat of his gaze, she suddenly opened her eyes and smiled down at him, her hand reaching down for his own and bringing it back up to her left side.An incoherent cry broke from her lips as he stroked his palm lightly against the moist, taut tip as he continued to nuzzle at her other breast.

"I've got an idea," he whispered huskily as he pulled away. "Why don't you forget about having a baby and just let me breastfeed twice a day?" he asked teasingly, raising his eyebrows as he stood back up."I think we'd both work out a lot of frustration that way, don't you?"

She shook her head in mock exasperation and bent forward to nip his lower lip before opening her mouth to accept another kiss from him.They wrapped their arms around each other again, embracing tightly as House's tongue slid into her mouth and she sucked gently upon it.

He dropped his hands to her hips and began to pull the fabric up with his left hand while moving his right hand down to stroke between her thighs.Her fingernails dug into his back as she felt him slide his hand upwards, and he heard her moan again as his fingers sought and found her warm, moist flesh.

"No," she murmured, suddenly breaking off the embrace and pushing him away."You first," she ordered, reaching up to grasp the collar of his shirt.With a single, fluid motion she tore off his shirt and flung it to the floor, and then shoved him towards the bed.

"You're stronger than you look," he commented, making no effort to fight as she pushed him down onto the mattress.He sat down and scooted backward as she paused for a moment to pull off her elegant negligee and tossed it on the floor beside his shirt.

She had already pulled the blankets down and arranged the pillows in a pile at the head of the bed.He sat back against the cushions as she smiled and crawled onto the bed, straddling him.

"Let's get rid of this, too," she whispered, reaching down to seize hold of his tee shirt.He raised his arms so that she could strip it off of him.As she rose up to throw it to the side, he reached out and pulled her close, enjoying the sensation of her firm breasts and taut nipples pressing against his own bare chest.

They kissed again and then he smiled broadly as she began to slowly travel down his body, her mouth pressed against his flesh as she moved.As she reached his breastbone, she heard and felt the deep rumble of his voice.

"Oral stimulation, while pleasurable and sometimes essential for complete arousal, must be practiced with caution, given the anti-spermicidal properties of saliva," he recited, quoting from one of the brochures that the Fertility Clinic had thoughtfully provided for them.

She paused and smiled up at him before flicking her tongue against his chest."I told you I was going to be reckless tonight," she whispered, raising her eyebrows as she continued her journey downward.

"Don't let your lips make promises that your throat can't keep," he warned her.

By this time, she was down to the waistband of his pants and she paused again."Would you just lay back and shut up?" she hissed, undoing the button as she spoke.

He grinned back down at her and propped his weight against his elbows.

She bent over him, very carefully grasping the pull tab between her teeth and using her hands to keep the fabric taut as she slowly unzipped his fly.Her smile widened as she heard him take him a deep breath as she moved.

Once the zipper was open, she very slowly pulled the edges aside.Underneath, the tip of his prick was peeking through the gap in his boxers, and she lowered her head, allowing her warm breath to drift across it for a moment before finally extending her tongue and giving it one long, languorous lick.She grinned again as she heard him groan, and then she rose to a kneeling position once more, moving swiftly to pull off his jeans.

She turned and tossed the pants over the side of the bed and then leaned over him again, very gently working her fingertips underneath the waistband of his boxers, trying not to touch his erection as she slowly pulled off his underwear.

Like the rest of him, House's cock was long, thin and decidedly quirky.When fully erect, as she saw that he was at the moment, the tip had a definite bend to the left.

This time, as she moved to throw the boxers on the floor, she heard the rustle of bedclothes and when she looked back, she saw that he had moved the sheet to cover his upper right thigh.For all the times that she, Wilson and Stacy had declared to others that their had been no profound change in his personality following the infarction, the fact that he was even now, after months of intimacy, uncomfortable with her looking at his scar spoke volumes about just how deeply the injury had affected him.

She made no comment, but positioned herself between his legs and bent down to kiss his left ankle.Using her hands and her mouth to caress him, she moved slowly up his leg, enjoying the sight of his member twitching and thick, pearly drops beginning to leak out of the tip as her lips moved to his inner thigh.He groaned again as her cheek brushed against his testicles.She reached out to wrap her fingers around his cock as she opened her mouth and began to lick his balls.The flow of precome immediately increased, and she collected some of the warm, thick liquid on her fingertips to use as a lubricant as she began to gently stroke him.She worked her mouth slowly upward, sliding her tongue in and out as she dropped her hand and her lips glided up the side of his shaft.Cupping her hands around his balls, she slid her mouth to the tip, feeling his hips jerking underneath her.She circled the head of his cock slowly with her tongue and then paused and pulled back slightly.

"Oh, Jesus, Cuddy, come on," she heard him say, as his hands tensed and pulled at the sheets.

"What's the name, again?" she asked, smiling, gently caressing his balls again and moving so that his cock brushed against her cheek.

Her smile broadened as she saw him grit his teeth and take in a deep breath through his nose.

She lowered her mouth to send another short burst of warm air across the head of his cock.

"Ee-ah", he murmured, with his lips pressed together.

"Can't hear you," she whispered, moistening her lips and moving just close enough to brush her mouth against him.

"Lisaaaaaa," he said, the name extending into a moan as she finally took him into her mouth.

As before, she moved slowly and deliberately.For a moment, she only sucked hard upon the tip and then she started to bob her head, gradually allowing him to penetrate her.She glanced up at him and saw that his eyes were wide open and staring up at the ceiling.The glazed look of pleasure on his face reminded her of the time she had walked into his office to find him doped up on Vicodin after a week where he had abstained from the drug so that he could win a bet with Wilson.

His gaze moved suddenly to her face as she raised her head and allowed him to slide out of her mouth.

"Oh, don't worry," she purred, sliding her body up over his.

His erection pressed painfully against her stomach as she bent down to kiss him again.

"I'm just going to move to another position so that you can have a nicer view," she said with a wink.

She rose and stretched languidly for a moment, moaning happily as he raised his hands to caress her breasts.Then she moved to the side and turned around so that she was facing the footboard of the bed.She slowly moved back on top of him, this time with her feet positioned over his shoulders as she put her head between his legs.

Supporting herself on her right arm, she reached back to stroke her hand across her ass."Since you're always trying to get a look at this anyway," she shrugged.

She heard him laugh as she turned back and bent down to take him into her mouth.This time, she allowed him to thrust himself into her much more quickly.As she raised her hand to begin stroking him, she felt his fingers beginning to flex and clutch against her buttocks, caressing her flesh as she sucked and pulled.His grunts quickly became louder and more frequent and then she heard a moan rise from her own throat as he lowered his hands and began brushing his thumbs against her wet and swollen labia.After a few moments, she felt him bend down and a delightful shudder ran through her body as the very tip of his tongue flicked against her slit.

"Better move over on your side," he whispered.

"What?" she asked, her voice sounding strangely weak as she raised her head.

"If you want me to reciprocate, we'd better roll over to the side," he said, smiling down at her as she glanced over her shoulder at him."Too hard on my neck at this angle," he explained, as he ran his fingers lightly over her thighs.

For a moment, she stared at him in disbelief.Granted, as he had already mentioned, the literature they had studied had frowned upon too much oral gratification, but in all of their previous sessions he had never seemed remotely interested in going down on her before.

"You want it or not?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Apparently, she didn't need to be asked twice, because there was a sudden creak of bedsprings as she rolled over so they could both lie on their left sides.Resting his head against her leg, he splayed her open and pressed his mouth into her turgid flesh.

She gave a small, involuntary cry and arched her back as she felt his tongue begin to lap hungrily against her.

"Where'd you learn that?" she asked, and then leaned over to begin sucking him again.

"Remember that stewardess from the Indonesian flight?" he asked.

"Mm-hmm," she murmured, continuing in her ministrations.

"She was an excellent teacher," he said, smiling briefly before moving his mouth back over her pussy.This time, he searched specifically for her clit, moving to suck gently upon it.

"MM-HMM," she agreed, her head bobbing up and down excitedly.

"And she was a perfectionist," he said, pausing again for a moment.He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath."She made me do it over-"

He leaned down and licked her.

"-and over-"

He pressed his nose and mouth tightly against her, his voice rumbling into her groin as he spoke.

"-and over."

"Oh, god," Cuddy moaned, her foot shooting out and banging into the headboard as a spark of delight flashed through her as his tongue sought and found a particularly responsive area.She raised her head."Remind me to send her a thank you note tomorrow," she breathed, reveling in her enjoyment for a moment before moving her mouth back to his cock.

The bedroom was filled with the soft sounds of grunts, moans, licking and a quiet squeak of bedsprings as they gave pleasure to one another.After several minutes, House felt Cuddy's thighs starting to tighten.

"You close?" he murmured.

"Yes," she whispered, "I-"

She stopped and began to whimper, her pelvis thrusting down as she wiggled against him.

"Greg, there, there," she urged him, knowing she was only seconds away from coming.

His tongue found the spot and he felt her body stiffen against him. She gave a long, low cry of ecstasy as her back arched forward and he felt her spasm around his tongue.

It took her almost a minute to recover.When she did open her eyes, she realized that he had allowed the blanket to fall away and that she was staring directly at his scar.

"I take it that was satisfactory?" she heard him ask.

She laughed and looked up at him.

"You're an arrogant ass," she informed him, as she reached out to grasp his prick again.

It had softened slightly, but she felt it immediately harden again as her fingers wrapped around it.

"But it was good?" he prodded.

She sighed.

"You know it was," she admitted, her hand gliding over his shaft again.

"Mmm," he said, moving to lie on his back."If you're planning on being on top, you'd better get busy, `cause I'm not going to last much longer."

She smiled and rose up on her knees and turned towards the headboard, throwing her leg over to straddle him.Grasping the base of his erection with her right hand, she braced herself with her left arm and slowly lowered herself over him, moaning as his long length slid easily into her.She cried out in pleasure as he began to move underneath her and reached up to cup his hands over her breasts.

She closed her eyes and leaned forward, tightening around him as she moved.Putting her hands on his chest, she stared down into his face, enjoying the look of delight on his features as she rode him and observing that his beard was still glistening wet from her pussy. He let his hands slide down to her thighs, his fingers gripping tightly as he began to rock in rhythm with her.

She continued to move slowly forward, her hands sliding over his shoulders as she leaned down.He growled and brought his right hand up to her breast, pinching the nipple and then raising his head to close his mouth over it.

An electric thrill ran through her as he began to suck, and she felt another orgasm beginning to build.

She felt his movements begin to quicken, and knew that he was close as well.She closed her eyes and concentrated on rocking against him, her hands moving back to his shoulders, her fingernails digging into his body as she pushed and tightened herself against him.

His mouth opened and he grunted as his head fell back against the pillow, his hips jerking upward into the air as his thrusts became deeper and faster.She cried out again as she came and then felt him arching up against her, his head slamming back against the pillow as he clenched his teeth and emitted a loud, guttural roar.She felt his cock twitch inside her, and the warm semen began to gush out in spurts as his pelvis pressed even further forward.

She managed to wait until he had stopped moving underneath her to collapse, her hands sliding over the sheet as she lowered her body onto his, both of them gasping for breath.She closed her eyes and heard him swallow as he slowly softened and fell out of her.

They lay there, quiet and spent, for several minutes.

She leaned over to kiss him softly on the lips before moving off to the side so that she was not lying with her full weight on top of him.He brought his left arm up to circle her waist, and shifted his right leg slightly, but did not move his hand down to massage his thigh.After a moment, he raised his right hand to her neck and ran his fingers through her hair.

"It's alright," he murmured, opening his eyes and smiling over at her."You can go do the `sitting with your feet up in the air for fifteen minutes' bit, I don't mind."

"I do," she informed him, bending over to give him another quick kiss."It's been a very long day and right now I just want to go to sleep," she said, turning over just enough so that she could blow out the candle on the nightstand that was on her side of the bed.

"Besides," she said, propping herself up on her right elbow, "with your obstinate personality, all your sperm probably swim against the tide anyway."

He smiled and closed his eyes and she knew he was close to falling asleep.

She leaned across him and pulled up the covers.

"Are you just taking a nap, or do you plan on spending the night here?" she asked, as she threw the blankets over his shoulders.

"Would there be a problem if I did?" he asked, sleepily, not opening his eyes.

"No, I was just-"

"You going to blow that other candle out or not?" he asked, frowning as he put his arm behind his head.

"Is it too far away for you to reach?" she asked, rolling her eyes."Or are you just out of breath?"

"Your job, you're the one in charge tonight," he reminded her, as he turned onto his left side."Learn to take some responsibility, would you?"

She shook her head and smiled and then leaned over him to blow out the other candle.

As the light faded away, she lay back on the bed, facing him.Putting her hand out, she once more stroked her fingers against the beard.

"Are you going back to stubble?" she asked.

"Yep," he said, snuggling down into the pillow.

"So, I'm going to end up with `bristle burn' on my thighs the next time you're `nice' to me?"

"I guess you'll just have to decide if the reward is worth the pain," he shrugged.

She laughed softly.

"Goodnight, Greg," she said, pulling the covers up over her shoulders.

It took several seconds, but he finally sighed and responded.

"Goodnight...Lisa Ruth Cuddy."