The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Rough Night

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: Vubtnnau
Date: 06/04/2010
OH2m8B csvdjizr volszdn clgzchhwc cvmhpyhxe czyouhnc fgjhyj ajbyklt ypaevskkz wphqh oebarm ycohtlp wsewpoww bjbvfl zrtemvaa
From: Girl
Date: 06/25/2008
Oh, I am so sorry. I meant that comment for the fic just above you. That's so embarrassing! Although I suppose it would have been worse if I'd praised it magnificently and specifically, then had to take it back...

I actually thought this one was very sweet, subtle and well-written. The only bit of con-crit I can offer is that exclamation marks seem a little exessive in text, unless as part of speech, thought or - and only maybe - first person narrative.
From: Girl
Date: 06/25/2008
While I find it vaguely amusing that the other poster mispelled spellcheck, that was clearly just a typo.

You, however, have no excuses. My god, woman! Have you forgotten the most basic rules of grammer, or did you just never know them in the first place? Tense-switching, multiple speakers in one paragraph, abuse of the common apostrophe... Pay some attention to what you're writing, next time, please.

And don't tell us that what you have written is 'interesting'. It's is a clear marker that it isn't.
From: bukabe16
Date: 03/06/2008
aw, that was really nice :) house is so cute when he cares!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.