The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Red Thong


by Katerina


Cameron hit House in the chest with a balled up fist. "You are such an ass! Why? Why do you enjoy making life hell for everyone else?"

"Alison Cameron if you try that one more time you will be very sorry." Cameron looked him right in the eye and smirked "I'm so scared."

Cameron brought up her arm, which House grabbed. He used the chair to balance himself as her drug her into his arms and against his chest. He tried to remember how pissed he was and not think about how good her supple breasts felt plastered against him. Cameron tried to wiggle out of his embrace but he held tight. "Cameron I'm sure you feel the response your getting out of me by rubbing all your attributes against me like that. I am only warning you one time that if you do NOT stop right now I promise you I will have you pinned to this floor minus your blouse in less the ten seconds. So unless that is why you're here I would stop." Again Cameron rubbed her body against House, she felt his hard cock with her thigh. Before she could stop herself she rubbed her hip feeling his cock harden.

"I warned you." With out any other warning House used his bad leg to sweep both of Cameron's legs out form under her. House tried to land beside her so as not to hurt her but she had grabbed on to him as she fell so he landed on top of her. Both of his hands grabbed the bottom of her blouse yanking it open popping the buttons, sending them flying through out the room. Cameron tried to bring her arms together to cover her pale pink lace bra, but House grabbed both her hands and held them over her head. Once he had both trapped in one of his he used his free hand to flick open her front closure bra. "Lovely" Taking the right nipple into his mouth lapping at it his tongue. His mouth closed over the other and he felt her stiffen.

"House get the hell off of me!" Cameron continued to fight against him.

Greg bent down and covered her mouth with his and held her hip still with his free hand. Cameron felt her resolve melt as she felt Greg's tongue enter her mouth. She moaned as he massaged her hip, his hand pulling up her skirt. Until he and it to her waist. "A thong? I never would have guessed you were the type." Since she had mellowed he released her hands.

House ran kisses down Alison's neck and stomach stopping just below her belly button he worked her thong and skirt down her legs he tosses them over his shoulder. Repositioning himself between her legs, he takes her long beautiful legs and places them over his shoulders so his face is exactly where he wants it. He places gentle kisses on the inside of her left them her right thigh going from left to right than back with each kiss moving closer to her core. Once their he licks her. First the outside then between the folds of sensitive tissue finally sucking on her clit, Cameron moans and bucks against him. The feel is so overwhelming, she feels so exposed laying naked on House's floor while he sucks on her so intimately especially while he is still fully dressed. When House puts one finger than another inside her while still nibbling her clit nothing else means anything anymore. Her orgasm is stronger than any she had ever had. Her muscles tighten all over her body from her toes to her eyelids and she can't help her self she yells "HOUSE".

House stands up with the help of his cane, and limps towards the bathroom. "I guess I will see you in the morning" he tells Cameron who is quickly trying to cover herself. Cameron pulls what's left of her blouse around her and shimmies into her skirt not bothering to even try and find her thong she just wants to get out before House comes back. Running out the door she bumps into Wilson who grabs her and sees that her shirt is ripped so he takes off his jacket and puts it around her shoulders.

"Alison let me take you home." Cameron lets him lead her to his car.

House comes out of the bathroom and finds Cameron's little red thong he had thrown. He picks it up and brings it to his face he can smell her on them. He takes them into his bedroom and drops it into the bedside table. Then walks out wondering why Wilson hasn't arrived yet.


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.