The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Princeton Plainsbrough High

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)

From: granary
Date: 04/27/2009
I think your summary would be much improved if you told us /why/ your story is interesting a little more, rather that just telling us it /is/. The story could benefit from showing us what is happening rather than telling us as well.

There's a little trouble with grammar and tenses and such, but otherwise this a fine figure of a fic!
From: Girl
Date: 06/25/2008
While I find it vaguely amusing that the other poster mispelled spellcheck, that was clearly just a typo.

You, however, have no excuses. My god, woman! Have you forgotten the most basic rules of grammer, or did you just never know them in the first place? Tense-switching, multiple speakers in one paragraph, abuse of the common apostrophe... Pay some attention to what you're writing, next time, please.

And don't tell us that what you have written is 'interesting'. It's is a clear marker that it isn't.
From: Seven
Date: 02/12/2008
So is Chase Austrian or Australian?

What is a woman doing in high school class or is she a girl too?

Are Cuddy and Cameron brunettes or burnettes?

It is Princeton-Plainsboro or Princeton Plainsbrough High?

Secret Santa and Chase missing Christmas with his parents... in September... Wilson wearing coat and scarf... on a sunny day... in September... I mean... like totally... SEPTEMBER!

Is there any use for spelcheck and punctuation?

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.