The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

No Hidden Catch, No Strings Attached


by Adriana Trust


She wore really high black suede boots and skinny black jeans with a long, slinky, red, strapless, glittery, see-through shirt that flared out under her boobs like an empire-waist dress. Her hair, whish was normally strait and blond with slashes of cerise pink and bondi blue, was stained black and curled and pinned on top of her head. She wore bright red lipstick and lined her cobalt eyes, which were flecked with viridian, celadon, and saffron, in a lot of black eyeliner with some charcoal black eye shadow, too.

Lissy looked down at her own midnight blue pants and rusty shirt and the dark hair hanging around her face and felt underdressed. "You look great," she told Tommie, anyway, because she did. "You, to, I think your top is really pretty!"

"Is bobby coming?" she asked Lissy, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror and grinning, her sparkling white teeth brightening everything.

Lissy smiled.

"Yeah, Eric and Him are picking up Greg and meeting us, Lisa and Jim at the restaurant." "cool" Tommie replied and held out her arm Lissy slipped her hand into the bend of Tommie's arm and the ladies left the apartment.

--

At the restaurant, Lissy gave Bobby a kiss real quick before they sat down but Tommie practically ate Eric's face off before taking her spot between Eric and Lisa. Across from her, Greg was leering and she rolled her eyes. "Keep it in your pants, boss-man. I'm a one man kind of lady." she felt Eric's hand on her knee and looked at him with a smile. "I Love you."

He leaned in and gave her a melting kiss but the waitress soon interrupted with clearing her throat as she had brought the food.

Tommie smiled at the server kindly and the waiter smiled right back.

After they all ate their food, everyone went home and when Eric and Tommie were in there apartment, he kissed her hard, burying his hands in her long, flowing tresses. She unbuttoned His white dress top and rubbed her hands over his chess as he tossed her against the wall. She groaned with the sensation and then as his erect penis pressed into navel.

"I love you," he breathed against her neck "I love you too," she whimpered as he undid the button to her balk skinny jeans.

---

When Tommie and Eric went into work the next morning, they were both grinning like the cat. So were Lissy and Bobby. Greg, though, was just as grouchy as ever and yelled at them "WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FREAKING HAPPY?" when the four of them were sitting at the table in the room. You know, the one they always sit in?

Tommie pouted and faced Greg, resting the part of her arm between her wrist and her shoulder on his shoulder. "Whatsa matter, Greg?"

Lissy walked over and wrapped her arms around Tommy's waist resting her chin on her shoulder and giving Greg a sultry pout. "Yeah, Greg, what's the matter?"

Greg did not answer because he was watching as one of Lissy's hands traveled down Tommie's belly, grazing acrossed her solid abs and slowly dipping into the top of Tommie's black slacks.

Tommie turned her head, capturing Lissy's lips in her own and devouring her mouth. She used her open hand to grab Lissy's head and deepen their kiss while she pulled Greg toward them with the hand she had earlier put around his neck. She released her kiss with Lissy and both women looked at Greg with swollen lips. Lissy leans up to kiss him first and Tommie starts to stroke his erect penis through his jeans. She leaned up again, though, and engaged in a three-way kiss with Greg and Lissy.

Lissy helped her pull out Lissy's erect penis and both women yanked it lovingly.

Lissy pulls back, pulling Tommie with her. She whispers something in Tommie's ear and Tommie grins, looking at a Dazed and Confused Greg. She smiles at him winningly before exchanging another kiss with Lissy, their tongues dueling and each rubbing the other in the place it's needed the most. After a few minutes, Tommie starts to drag her mouth across Lissy's jaw, down her throat and to her breast. She bites her nipple gently through eh fabric of her shirt and Lissy moans, "Laaaaaaaaayyy dooooowwwwwnnnnnn, Grrrreeeeeeeeg."

Confused but always curious, Greg lays down on the floor. After removing each other's shirts and pants, Tommie and Lissy drop to the floor too and crawl over to him. both girls stand on their knees, Tommie near his pelvis and facing away from his head and Lissy near his head, facing toward it. "Close your eyes, Greg." Tommie looks across the room at Eric seductively and Lissy over her shoulder at bobby with need. The men strip of their garments quickly, moving to their women's beckons. Tommie spreads Greg's legs wide and puts Eric on his knees between them, legs spread wide, too.

Lissy positions the naked bobby almost over Greg's face, starting to play with his erect penis.

Tommie straddles Greg, Eric, both of them speared her at once, and Greg calls out with a groan as Lissy sits on his face, starting to suckle at Bobby's erect penis hungrily. Greg's tongue makes her squirm and she reaches back, grabbing at Tommie hungrily. Tommie mewl with the pleasure of both men, of the woman grasping at her breast as she screams her pleasure around one man from another's mouth.

Lissy is a conduit, she gives pleasure to bobby that Greg gives to her.

Tommie is greedy, taking from both men.

Lisa and Jim walk in and Eric lay back as the two undress. Lisa walks over and drops to the floor, sitting on Eric's face while Jim moves to the other side.

Tommie gets up before turning around and re-impaling herself on the stiff members before leaning forward, and pulling Lissy away from Robert as Jim pulls him away. Lissy and Tommie kiss heatedly. Jim and bobby move to the other side and Jim takes him from behind as Lisa goes to work on bobby with her mouth. Greg grips tightly onto Lissy's hips.

They all cum, spent and in a heap on the floor.

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.