The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on THIRTEEN

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: Slice
Date: 12/07/2007
p.s. i was drunk when i posted this

From: Slice
Date: 12/07/2007
wow. somebody missed the point. did "hastily put together" get read during your scrutinizing?
From: Klugscheisser
Date: 12/07/2007
An interesting question about the categories of this story, but what an extremely pigheaded first comment, sarcasm taken for granted! There's no need to harp on about something that's not really a point of this story, judging by the story. If Tron knew anything about uploading on this site, he/she would know that mistakes can easily be made in the dropdown menues on the upload page that can't always be corrected, and won't be noticed until the upload is done, which is too late. Which ist not good, but not major, either. And if Tron knew anything about transgender, he/she would know, too, that no operation is needed at all for a man to become a most convincing and beautiful female - more than one john has been fooled that way, up to a certain point (and often even beyond), which is never marked by the voice! Quite some of those people are up to par with Thirteen, at least when in makeup. I'd be more worried about House not noticing the operation marks when he's as close to them as he gets here... There's a well of storeis here!

Back to what this form is about: kinky, kinky... I liked it, even considering that it could have used some spell-checking etc.
From: Tron
Date: 12/02/2007
Um, how is Thirteen slash, exactly? Is she a transsexual, cause I gotta say that who ever was his surgeon needs to be cannonized! Surgical genius! Thirteen doesn't even sound like a guy and from what I've read that's actually the hardest thing for MtFs to change. Cool! (note: in case it isn't obvious due to the lack of vocal cues when writing, I'm being sarcastic)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.