The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Hooker

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: Essex4
Date: 10/20/2008
Hi Kit - why, thank you, that's great praise! There might be more to come too, I'll let you know directly. Yours, Essex4
From: Kit
Date: 10/18/2008
Hey, just read your tow Hooker fics, and they are great. Some of the best stuff i've read in the fandom. Sorry if my english is messy but not my firts languaje.
From: Essex4
Date: 12/15/2007
Yeah, and mine's got a water-cooled engineā€¦ I know that what I wrote is not all that original, the idea of a fundamental mismatch can probably be traced back to Plato, but still it's very true, and something that comes to many more thoughtful people in the course of their lives. It's also probably something that can't be said often enough in so many ways, because it helps cope w/ the bewilderment.

I am sure we both know where that particular version you mention can be found, which means that either a) we both read it or b) you wrote it, in which latter case I'd like to invite you to my funeral, because I will have died from pride, embarrasment, and joy about your praise, and it would make a great boon to have you there at least, if there's no other way! I think what I read probably made me put in the compare. Please don't sue! It's more physical here too, I think.

In any case: I'm very happy to have a first comment on a story of mine, and positive, too - not one saying: 'Hey, you're a sick pervert!', or, 'Hold on, this is obscene!' - to which 'Why, thank you!' would of course be the only possible reaction, but real praise is still so much better!

Thanx! Lurk on!

It's kind of silly to reply to a comment in the comments, I realise that. Still. Do you drink tea? If I haven't died yet, I'd like to have tea with you. So if you ever read this, please mail me direct!
From: Just lurking
Date: 12/13/2007
I absolutely loved your story; I found specially charming MarnieĀ“s thoughts on the mismatch of male and female anatomies, which reminded me immediately of a certain theory I like to refer too as "Men Are from Fiat, Women Are from Volvo"...

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.