The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on One Step Closer Away Part I

Number of comments: 10

(post new comment)

From: annelise
Date: 01/07/2008
I really liked this. I hope you continue.
From: Jemina Kay
Date: 10/29/2007
Thanks for writing it. It' just awsome!!=)
From: Shea
Date: 10/09/2007
good story, and I'm about to go read the second part but just as a note. You cant buy beer of any sort in supermarkets in new jersey. You can only buy it in liquor stores.
From: jdr1184
Date: 09/30/2007
"My mother loves me. I'm her favorite."

I love this line and this fic.
From: Jellybeans
Date: 09/27/2007
Me again...*coughs* I just wanted to ask about the next part, does this site take a while to show the latest uploads? as Ive checked and I cant find the next part that you said was now up.

Im just rather looking forward to reading this so was wondering : )

Jellybeans
From: jellybeans
Date: 09/25/2007
Outstanding. You have got to carry this on. Fantastic writing, perfectly in character and good plot. Very tastefully done.

Wonderful, cant wait for the next part :)
From: Rana
Date: 09/22/2007
This was great. Your characterizations worked for me. I look forward to the rest.:-)
From: Jannie
Date: 09/22/2007
I disagree with Catrina (except for the part about the reject dwarf) - I think it's great, and I'm looking forward to reading the next part.
From: Catrina Marlow
Date: 09/19/2007
*puts hands up*

I confess I only read half way through.

I've watched 3 seasons of House, and their speech patterns and mannerisms I see on the show weren't here in your fic and that stopped me in mid-read.

Fan fic - for me to enjoy reading it - has to be writing that could actually *be* an ep if only the writers hired the fic fan fic writer instead of the writers they did hire.

I liked the 'reject dwarf' comment - that made me smile. House would say something like that.

That aside, this didn't feel like conversations/situations between the canon characters in a fanon setting.

I'm wondering if your beta isn't familiar with the show? If I offer to beta read for someone, it's only in fandoms I know very very well. Beta work isn't all about grammar and spelling...

From: Ray
Date: 09/17/2007
This is really great so far! Please post the final installment(s) soon. And they had *better* get together. Or else.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.